PDA

View Full Version : What happened to him?

heycal
10-19-2007, 10:03 PM
What was this talk about SFrazeur? Has he left the forum? Left moderating?

Details anyone?

StealthGnome
10-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Maybe he can post his status.
Then, there wouldn't be a need for speculation. If he doesn't post, we'll know his fate.

heycal
10-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Anyone else know?

heycal
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Maybe he can post his status.
Then, there wouldn't be a need for speculation. If he doesn't post, we'll know his fate.

Any update on this StealthGnome? Where the heck is the boy? I was no fan of his moderating style, but always thought he was a nice enough fella as a poster.

Anyone know what the scoop is?

drakulie
10-23-2007, 04:00 PM
According to rumor in the Bistro, he needed a break from the boards.

Phil
10-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Anyone else know?
Why is it so important to you?

heycal
10-23-2007, 07:26 PM
According to rumor in the Bistro, he needed a break from the boards.

Do we know why that was?

Why is it so important to you?

Depends on what you mean by important. Is it it important in the grand scheme of things, or even in the non-grand scheme of things? Nope. But in the Talk Tennis world, I find the apparent disappearance of a moderator rather interesting, and thus more "important" to me than, say, the real specs of Federer's racket.

drakulie
10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Do we know why that was?

Honestly I don't know. CC broke the news in the Bistro a few days ago. Apparently he contacted her and asked her to tell everyone he was going to take a break from the boards.

heycal
10-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Honestly I don't know. CC broke the news in the Bistro a few days ago. Apparently he contacted her and asked her to tell everyone he was going to take a break from the boards.

Do we suspect foul play?

TokyopunK
10-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Do we suspect foul play?

Man I thought I was lovers with SFrazeur, I didn't know he and CC had a thing going on...... WHY DIDNT HE EMAIL MEEEEE

Rickson
10-23-2007, 08:20 PM
What was this talk about SFrazeur? Has he left the forum? Left moderating?

Want his job? It doesn't pay too well though.

SoBad
10-23-2007, 09:03 PM
in the Talk Tennis world, I find the apparent disappearance of a moderator rather interesting, and thus more "important" to me than, say, the real specs of Federer's racket.

Custom made, no resemblance to stock K90 (except the superficial shape and paint), actual design and production rumoured to be secretly subcontracted to the Babolat company.

With that out of the way and back on to more pressing issues, there was a lively discussion not too long ago about SF vacation, and that was promptly shut down. Perhaps that is why the debate is not really taking off this time around. As far as people vacationing though, it's Zets that I am really going to miss.

bluegrasser
10-24-2007, 04:47 AM
Do we know why that was?

Depends on what you mean by important. Is it it important in the grand scheme of things, or even in the non-grand scheme of things? Nope. But in the Talk Tennis world, I find the apparent disappearance of a moderator rather interesting, and thus more "important" to me than, say, the real specs of Federer's racket.

That's a close call, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt - definitely beats any PJ thread.

Phil
10-25-2007, 03:24 AM
What are you, Bill Clinton? His leaving is even less important than racquet specs. Keep yelping, though. Someone may come up with the answers you so urgently need...

heycal
10-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Keep yelping, though. Someone may come up with the answers you so urgently need...

Let's hope so. If you're not interested yourself, why are you hanging around this thread?

Phil
10-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Let's hope so. If you're not interested yourself, why are you hanging around this thread?
Isn't that what one does here, at TW TT-hang?

PimpMyGame
10-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Want his job? It doesn't pay too well though.

What are the minimum requirements of the post?

heycal
11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
What are the minimum requirements of the post?

I think you need at least 'professional' status, and to be a U.S. citizen.

Tokyopunk -- have you gotten to the bottom of this sfrazeur mystery yet? And while we're at it, do you know what happened to judge Crater?

TokyopunK
11-15-2007, 04:47 AM
I think you need at least 'professional' status, and to be a U.S. citizen.

Tokyopunk -- have you gotten to the bottom of this sfrazeur mystery yet? And while we're at it, do you know what happened to judge Crater?

Oh, I didn't know that I was assigned this case...

I will get the Scooby Doo Detective Agency on it and we will solve it immediately!

heycal
03-04-2008, 01:43 PM

I will get the Scooby Doo Detective Agency on it and we will solve it immediately!

What have you uncovered, Tokyopunk? This case has been on your desk along time and we still don't have answers.

TokyopunK
03-04-2008, 01:46 PM
What have you uncovered, Tokyopunk? This case has been on your desk along time and we still don't have answers.

Well the case was dropped because SFrazeur came back as I was hard at work researching. It turns out he was on a short hiatus. No foul play suspected.

heycal
03-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Well the case was dropped because SFrazeur came back as I was hard at work researching. It turns out he was on a short hiatus. No foul play suspected.

But he no longer appears to be a mod. His change in status was what you were hired to investigate, not his general whereabouts. Case re-opened, Tokyopunk, so get to work!

TokyopunK
03-04-2008, 02:03 PM
But he no longer appears to be a mod. His change in status was what you were hired to investigate, not his general whereabouts. Case re-opened, Tokyopunk, so get to work!

Darn it...... more sleepless nights..... I better get a raise or a "you know what."

heycal
03-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Darn it...... more sleepless nights..... I better get a raise or a "you know what."

Actually, I don't "know what" -- and I'm afraid to ask!

SFrazeur
03-07-2008, 11:53 PM
He died. It was a terrible accident, cream cheese and a pogo stick, enough said.

-SF, RIP

slice bh compliment
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM

The Mystery Machine was not in its usual parking spot. Something was up, so I tracked down Shag and Scoob at a local pizza joint, and Velma who as it turns out, had a clue. The smell of cheap wine and cheaper perfume on one of Sfrazeur's (Fred's) ascots.
Yes, he's been carousing with and without his neckerchief. ''Hmmmm'', said Velma, as she went looking for her glasses.Then Daphne broke it down for us: SFredzeur's been using the van for [ahem] personal use, coming home at all hours of the night and sometimes not at all. Doing research, huh? Researching whom? More like what. He's been seen visiting a harlot from around the way who role plays with him using several masks and villain costumes.

And they would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and that tokyopunk of theirs!!

haaaahahaa, sorry, it's nowhere near the quality, but I had to do something to honor DP's post about the Musters and the Addamses on another thread.

heycal
03-08-2008, 11:09 AM
He died. It was a terrible accident, cream cheese and a pogo stick, enough said.

-SF, RIP

Who's posting under his name then?

StealthGnome
03-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Who's posting under his name then?

AHHHH Zombies!!

heycal
03-08-2008, 11:19 AM
AHHHH Zombies!!

Are you sure? I didn't see anything about this in the New York Times.