PDA

View Full Version : TW- South Connecticut and Metro-New York Chapter.

NickC
10-20-2007, 05:38 PM
For those that live in the tri-state area, I'm specifically talking about Fairfield County in CT, and Westchester county and Rye County in NY. Basically everything above NYC, and possibly NYC. I noticed a Long Island Chapter but no Metro-NY and South CT Chapter. So here it is.

Post if you live in the area and would like to join in...

rommil
10-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Cool. I live in East Hampton, takes me about an hour to get to the Fairfield area. Maybe James wants to join too lol.

NickC
10-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Nice, I'm from Rye/Greenwich (right on the NY-CT border, literally), and it takes me about 45 to get down to the City, maybe this could turn into a pretty big thing...

Dedans Penthouse
10-23-2007, 10:53 AM
For those that live in the tri-state area, I'm specifically talking about Fairfield County in CT, and Westchester county and Rye County in NY. Basically everything above NYC, and possibly NYC. I noticed a Long Island Chapter but no Metro-NY and South CT Chapter. So here it is.

Post if you live in the area and would like to join in...
Rye "County?" Did you either mean "Rockland County" or:

Rye "City?" (as in Playland, Manursing, Shennorock, Coverleigh, W.C.C. "Shore" Club)?

NickC
10-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Uh, more so Playland Area, as I live no more than 25 minutes from there(I live in Greenwich, CT on King Street, which serves as the border between New York and Connecticut). I'm close to Port Chester and I'm also able to get to anywhere in Fairfield County within 30 minutes excluding Danbury, which takes about 40 minutes. New Haven isn't that far for me aswell, it takes around 50-55 minutes.

AM28143
10-25-2007, 04:49 PM
I live in Trumbull, CT. It is located right above Bridgeport, CT.

drakulie
10-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Great to see another chapter started up. Good luck to you all. remember to post some pics, if you ever meet.

rommil
10-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I live in Trumbull, CT. It is located right above Bridgeport, CT.

Aren't they having the Swiss Army/Victorinox sale soon in Trumbull?

NickC
10-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey AM, do you play for Trumbull High? I think I've heard of someone from Trumbull High who has the same initials as you that played #1 Singles there...

AM28143
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey AM, do you play for Trumbull High? I think I've heard of someone from Trumbull High who has the same initials as you that played #1 Singles there...

No, but I know the guy you are talking about. He is Indian, right? I did not go to Trumbull High, I went to Fairfield Prep.

AM28143
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Aren't they having the Swiss Army/Victorinox sale soon in Trumbull?

Could be. I'm in Maine right now, so I'm not up to date on Trumbull activities.

J011yroger
10-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Cool. I live in East Hampton, takes me about an hour to get to the Fairfield area. Maybe James wants to join too lol.

If you live in east hampton check out the long island chapter.

J

NickC
10-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, the Indian kid Akash. You must know of Greenwich Highschool tennis if you know of Akash, he and Dante are the only other players in the FCIAC that can play at the level Greenwich does.

Also, you say you went to Prep, that's a private school, no? If so, you guys play against Brunswick? I know of a few kids in my town that play for them...

AM28143
10-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, the Indian kid Akash. You must know of Greenwich Highschool tennis if you know of Akash, he and Dante are the only other players in the FCIAC that can play at the level Greenwich does.

Also, you say you went to Prep, that's a private school, no? If so, you guys play against Brunswick? I know of a few kids in my town that play for them...

I never played high school tennis. I started playing seriously Junior Year and was going to join the team senior year, but I got injured and was unable. But I'm playing club tennis in college.

rommil
10-26-2007, 08:54 PM
If you live in east hampton check out the long island chapter.

J

Ha ha it's not the one in Long Island though, it's East Hampton in Ct. I tell you they are totally different settings haha.

J011yroger
10-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Ha ha it's not the one in Long Island though, it's East Hampton in Ct. I tell you they are totally different settings haha.

What are the odds :)

J

blakesq
12-10-2007, 10:09 AM
I am fairly new to Talk Tennis, what would the benefit be of joining a TW- South Connecticut and Metro-New York Chapter? I would like to play more here in Connecticut, milford, trumbull, woodbridge area. thanks.

Blakesq

GoochMoney
12-10-2007, 10:26 AM
live and play in New Haven County

work and play in Lower Fairfield County (Stamford)

AM28143
12-10-2007, 10:37 AM
I am fairly new to Talk Tennis, what would the benefit be of joining a TW- South Connecticut and Metro-New York Chapter? I would like to play more here in Connecticut, milford, trumbull, woodbridge area. thanks.

Blakesq

There is a tennis club in Trumbull on Route 111. I use to play there back when I lived there. Good courts, might want to check them out.

blakesq
12-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Gooch,

YOu want to play, i am a 4.0 player. Email me, blakesq@hotmail.com.

live and play in New Haven County

work and play in Lower Fairfield County (Stamford)

uni
12-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Im from mamaroneck

nytennisaddict
04-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Live in Eastchester, NY
Work in Norwalk, CT

Play at:
Stamford, CT // Scalzi Park
in and around Eastchester, NY