PDA

View Full Version : I hate my size!

Rickson
10-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm just too big and muscular! Nobody wants to fight me because they're intimidated and I've been looking to practice my mma skills on someone. Why do I have to be so damn muscular?

dima
10-21-2007, 01:36 PM
pics plz, i wanna see your muscles baby!@

Rickson
10-21-2007, 01:40 PM
pics plz, i wanna see your muscles baby!@

OK, but you'd better not be a guy!

Andres
10-21-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm just too big and muscular! Nobody wants to fight me because they're intimidated and I've been looking to practice my mma skills on someone. Why do I have to be so damn muscular?
Yes! Why?
It has only brought you disgraces, like an infamous sexual harrassing massage!

Rickson
10-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes! Why?

It's a curse, Andres!

10sfreak
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM

CanadianChic, any response to this?:p

MomentumGT
10-21-2007, 01:53 PM

I'm asuming you're a bjj guy by your avatar. I'll roll with you, where you located at and where do you train? I'm out in the IE/SoCal with Execution Fight Club, an affiliate school of No Limits gym with bjj instructors under JJ Machado. I'm currently a lowly blue belt. lol. with 4 mma smokers under my belt. I don't know everything but I'm not a noob either, so I'm looking for experience.

-Jon

Breaker
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Yes! Why?

Hahahhaha classic.

Rickson
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm asuming you're a bjj guy by your avatar. I'll roll with you, where you located at and where do you train? I'm out in the IE/SoCal with Execution Fight Club, an affiliate school of No Limits gym with bjj instructors under JJ Machado. I'm currently a lowly blue belt. lol. with 4 mma smokers under my belt. I don't know everything but I'm not a noob either, so I'm looking for experience.

-Jon

BJJ's a great sport. Keep up the training. Freestyle wrestler here with good sub skills. I don't think we'll be rolling any time soon because I'm in NYC, but don't stop the BJJ training, especially if you're with the Machados. Good luck and I think you know that this was a joke thread.

Andres
10-21-2007, 04:29 PM
It's a curse, Andres!
I pity you so much, my friend. Being big and muscular is a curse, indeed.

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 04:46 PM

Oh Rickson, why do you do this to me? We've been so peaceful lately and now this. lol. Here is a thought you big, muscular, powerhouse of a stud you....if you don't want to be so big, why not ease up on the weight lifting. I know, I know...it's so simple there must be a flaw in the plan, but trust me Rickson...if you stop bench pressing 300 lbs perhaps the muscle will decrease over time.

Mind you, randon women may stop running up to you on busy streets asking if they could please just touch that massive chest, to which your response would be, "go ahead. I can't deny you the experience of a lifetime, but please be gentle. I was abused one by a masseuse who did not know how to properly handle this exquisite body and am a bit weary and sensitive". ;)

CanadianChic, any response to this?:p

Hee hee. You know me well. :-D

J011yroger
10-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Head over to our long island chapter thread and join the yahoo group aswell We can throw down on the court. Tall spindly dude with a 2 hander, vs. muscular dude with a one hander.

J

TokyopunK
10-21-2007, 05:11 PM
What a coincidence that there is another guy on the boards who complains about being too skinny. Maybe you guys can do some kind of fat/muscle transfer surgery and then both of you would benefit!

MomentumGT
10-21-2007, 06:04 PM
BJJ's a great sport. Keep up the training. Freestyle wrestler here with good sub skills. I don't think we'll be rolling any time soon because I'm in NYC, but don't stop the BJJ training, especially if you're with the Machados. Good luck and I think you know that this was a joke thread.

I totally sensed the sarcasm towards the other guy, that was funny but when the offer of some mma/bjj action is thrown around I'm always game.:)

-Jon

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I knew this was a shot at the thread Brett posted but couldn't help myself. It's like a delectable piece of cheesecake.

Rickson
10-21-2007, 07:30 PM
I knew this was a shot at the thread Brett posted but couldn't help myself. It's like a delectable piece of cheesecake.

Oh, you're so naughty.

Professor Silvian Kuerton
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
i'd ****ing kill you

shwetty[tennis]balls
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Watch out for that arm bar, I've been known to break a few arms!!!

shwetty[tennis]balls
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
The bigger they are, the harder they fall!

Rickson
10-21-2007, 07:40 PM
i'd ****ing kill you
I'd choke you out with the greatest of ease.

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 07:51 PM
balls;1824795']The bigger they are, the harder they fall!

What a fitting post given your user name, and Prof. you oughta be ashamed of that language. Here I thought you were a kindly older gentleman and you lift your head out of the toilet to spew that. Sheesh! :confused:

10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I must apologize for there is a lady in the room.. Sorry about that, it is just that I have zero tolerance for physical arrogance, academic arrogance however, is fully justified.

Rickson, I will end you with the swiftest of shots to your lower jaw, knocking you out before you even get close enough for any sort of hold on me. ****er.

Rickson
10-22-2007, 02:09 AM
I must apologize for there is a lady in the room.. Sorry about that, it is just that I have zero tolerance for physical arrogance, academic arrogance however, is fully justified.

Rickson, I will end you with the swiftest of shots to your lower jaw, knocking you out before you even get close enough for any sort of hold on me. ****er.

And I have zero tolerance for idiots like you. You couldn't handle my standup, let alone my grappling so take your weak boxing fantasy out of this thread. You're out of your league, moron.

Duzza
10-22-2007, 02:22 AM
I hate my size!?

Don't worry, women will accept you for who you are and will be happy with it no matter how small it is.

origmarm
10-22-2007, 03:06 AM
Go to Glasgow!
My colleague is HUGE and he went this weekend and someone beat him up outside the pub. Apparently the guy was about 5ft also....they will fight you, they are mighty mini men!
:)

On a more serious note, quit worrying mate, there are far worse things

forzainter
10-22-2007, 03:49 AM
Go to Glasgow!
My colleague is HUGE and he went this weekend and someone beat him up outside the pub. Apparently the guy was about 5ft also....they will fight you, they are mighty mini men!
:)

On a more serious note, quit worrying mate, there are far worse things

Glasgow, you won't get anything there, you need to go to Tranent and face the TYT:D :-D , you better watch out though, that places got some pretty crazy people, im happy i dont live there

origmarm
10-22-2007, 04:37 AM
Glasgow, you won't get anything there, you need to go to Tranent and face the TYT:D :-D , you better watch out though, that places got some pretty crazy people, im happy i dont live there

The TYT? (10)

forzainter
10-22-2007, 08:14 AM
the TRANENT YOUTH TEAM, some say they are a myth, others not, what do you believe?;) They are apparent rivals with my towns 'youth team' and once there was a big fight down the high street and quite a few people had to go to hospital, apparently there was weapons and all sorts of dangerous things involved

ananda
10-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Rickson, look on the bright side, you must be having a large sweetspot :-)

10-22-2007, 09:03 AM
And I have zero tolerance for idiots like you. You couldn't handle my standup, let alone my grappling so take your weak boxing fantasy out of this thread. You're out of your league, moron.

You can manhandle my fitness and physical attributes all you like, but attacking my mental facilities? Don't enter a domain you can't survive in son, I'll eat you alive.

HyperHorse
10-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Just thinking about Rickson makes me blow my load.
OOOOH!!!!!!!!

shwetty[tennis]balls
10-22-2007, 10:03 PM
What a fitting post given your user name, and Prof. you oughta be ashamed of that language. Here I thought you were a kindly older gentleman and you lift your head out of the toilet to spew that. Sheesh! :confused:

Thanks MOM! Do want me to wash up for supper now?!

CanadianChic
10-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Don't you make me put you over my knee shwettyballs. ;)

Benjamin007
10-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Rickson new identical twin to Hercules. Don't worry woman loves Hercules.

Andres
10-23-2007, 04:27 AM
OOOOH!!!!!!!!
That was disgusting.

ollinger
10-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Just hang in there a few minutes till Rickson runs out of gas....those cigarettes have taken a toll on him.

CanadianChic
10-23-2007, 02:25 PM
That was disgusting.

Thanks for pointing that out Andres. I though I was just being a sensitive female when I read that but I agree.

Rickson
10-23-2007, 05:05 PM
OOOOH!!!!!!!!

Blow your load? You sick Aussie!

Rickson
10-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Just hang in there a few minutes till Rickson runs out of gas....those cigarettes have taken a toll on him.

I don't smoke, son.

origmarm
10-26-2007, 02:23 AM
the TRANENT YOUTH TEAM, some say they are a myth, others not, what do you believe?;) They are apparent rivals with my towns 'youth team' and once there was a big fight down the high street and quite a few people had to go to hospital, apparently there was weapons and all sorts of dangerous things involved

Nice, they sound like a lovely bunch. I've always wondered about these town rivalries and similar. Just seems a bit odd to me..

Rickson, its good that you've been able to keep off the cigs mate, that way lies bad things

HyperHorse
10-29-2007, 07:03 PM
That was disgusting.

ROFL....
*evil laughter*

TW CSR
10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Rickson by armbar.

Photoshop
10-29-2007, 07:57 PM
That was disgusting.
Yes, it was. especially coming from a user "HyperHorse"

lol

Ultra2HolyGrail
10-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Size is not everything, look at Tim Silvia :) All roided and what not but got schooled buy couture, a 40+ yr old man. Also not every fight goes to the ground, look at the st. pierre vs hughes where hughes did not have one take down. And in a street fight there is no rules, biting, eye gouging, etc, dont make the ground the safest of places. THe art of juijitsu is sort of a cowardly art, not to get hit and choke the other guy out. I'm a tank abbot sort of mentality person, throw down with bombs :)

Andres
10-30-2007, 08:35 AM
ROFL....
*evil laughter*

:roll: ....

Ultra2HolyGrail
10-30-2007, 09:04 AM

Comedy indeed, but if you have a true mma trained fighter your swiftest shots would be unlikely thats all you would need to do.. It would be like someone that dont play tennis trying to beat someone that competes in tennis. Although with fighting there is always a chance you could lose to anyone anytime, if your not worried at all you are foolish, words by the great rickson himself.

Fighting itself should only be used for self defense really imo, if i dont have to fight i wont, my ego is fine without having to prove myself to anyone... The worst type of people are the ones going to look for fights, thinking they are bad *** etc... Those are the type that will sucker punch you when you aint lookin, they have no heart, and are usally incredibly dumb. If they had heart, brains, they wouldnt be lookin for a fight or partake in it any chance they get.

10-30-2007, 09:31 AM
For those who didn't see it, here's that "swift shot" i pulled on poor rickson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z7alY26QVU

MomentumGT
11-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Size is not everything, look at Tim Silvia :) All roided and what not but got schooled buy couture, a 40+ yr old man. Also not every fight goes to the ground, look at the st. pierre vs hughes where hughes did not have one take down. And in a street fight there is no rules, biting, eye gouging, etc, dont make the ground the safest of places. THe art of juijitsu is sort of a cowardly art, not to get hit and choke the other guy out. I'm a tank abbot sort of mentality person, throw down with bombs :)

Tim "S**t Pants" Sylvia wasn't roided out when he fought Coture. Check out the pics when he fought Ricco Rodriguez vs the pics of the Coture fight. Notice the extra flab and considerably less defenition on his shoulders, chest, and arms.

Jui-Jitsu isn't a cowardly art. It was designed for the smaller guy to get leverage on the bigger, stronger, big swinging type guy. I don't see the cowardness of a smaller guy finding an advantage. I take offense to this statement as I'm a Machado blue belt.

Last time I checked Tank Abbot is a freakin' can. I've seen him train at No Limits fight gym and seen him personally get owned by guys 1/3 his size. Learn more about MMA before you start bashing one of the sports main stay fighting styles.

-Jon

Docalex007
11-03-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm pretty sure I could take you Rickster. I'm in excellent shape after having spent the last 4 years in Chuck Norris' basement as a slave to his training. You don't want to taste my roundhouse in your left eye... ..nasty...

Ultra2HolyGrail
11-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Tim "S**t Pants" Sylvia wasn't roided out when he fought Coture. Check out the pics when he fought Ricco Rodriguez vs the pics of the Coture fight. Notice the extra flab and considerably less defenition on his shoulders, chest, and arms.

Jui-Jitsu isn't a cowardly art. It was designed for the smaller guy to get leverage on the bigger, stronger, big swinging type guy. I don't see the cowardness of a smaller guy finding an advantage. I take offense to this statement as I'm a Machado blue belt.

Last time I checked Tank Abbot is a freakin' can. I've seen him train at No Limits fight gym and seen him personally get owned by guys 1/3 his size. Learn more about MMA before you start bashing one of the sports main stay fighting styles.

-Jon

I'm not bashing it, i am a fan. It could be one of the best self defense arts there is, same with wrestling.. But as a fan that pays to watch a fight it's really not that exciting when every fight goes to the ground lets be honest. Everbody likes to see the stand up game and KO's.. Bruce lee wouldnt be bruce lee if all he did was choke people out. Would you rather watch a mike tyson KO fight or a julio ceaser chavez fight go the distance like almost all his fights? I appreciate any strategy to win a fight, just more of a fan of the big KO type fighters.

Bundey
11-03-2007, 12:58 PM

Don't worry, I'll have sympathy on you and try to beat the crap out of you. Just come on down to Virginia, and I'll do it!

Ultra2HolyGrail
11-03-2007, 01:19 PM
I wonder how many people would be scared to fight this guy, due to his size :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEgVM3bzN_Y