PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Instruction Web Sites

Khforever8
10-21-2007, 04:10 PM
any recommendations....

is their any free ones?

Clintspin
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes, a bunch of them. Try out a new one that is called fuzzyyellowballs.

cliff
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Go to www.procomparetennis.net it's free and really good!

tennismaster888
10-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes, a bunch of them. Try out a new one that is called fuzzyyellowballs.

i know both of the guys in those videos!! i played at the same place (College Park) as those guys a lot in summer of 06 :D

pmata814
10-22-2007, 04:34 PM
any recommendations....

is their any free ones?

These are not free though:

tennisplayer.net
hi-techtennis.com

I joined both a couple of days ago...haven't been a member long enough to give a detailed review but so far they both look quite good.

Tennismastery
10-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Not one to over-promote...but, please recognize TennisOne.com as another site that features thousands of video clips, hundreds and hundreds of lessons, stroke comparison engine, and lots of other features.

TennisPlayer and Hi-Techtennis are both excellent sites that I believe have great information for every player. It doesn't hurt to know that there are other sites too.

TennisOne has a free one-month trial and is around $49/year. So, it is not free but well worth the investment as are the other sites.

Compared to the 'free sites'...these three sites have, in my opinion, a lot more information to digest, in addition, to providing some really accurate information.

Hope this is also helpful.

pmata814
10-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Not one to over-promote...but, please recognize TennisOne.com as another site that features thousands of video clips, hundreds and hundreds of lessons, stroke comparison engine, and lots of other features.

TennisPlayer and Hi-Techtennis are both excellent sites that I believe have great information for every player. It doesn't hurt to know that there are other sites too.

TennisOne has a free one-month trial and is around $49/year. So, it is not free but well worth the investment as are the other sites.

Compared to the 'free sites'...these three sites have, in my opinion, a lot more information to digest, in addition, to providing some really accurate information.

Hope this is also helpful.

Sorry. I should have mentioned Tennisone. I actually looked into this site as well but for some reason it is incredibly slow to load on my computer. I'm sure it's my computer...but I passed on it because of that.

Seifersquall1
10-24-2007, 12:08 PM
http://www.WebTennis.net is one of them.