PDA

View Full Version : Favourite TNG Character

Professor Silvian Kuerton
10-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Good day Gents!

Did any of you fancy this jolly good soft sci-fi show that ran from the years 1987 - 1994? I did! I rather enjoyed the playful musing of the fantastic characters, but on my ride home last night from the opera, I was debating with myself which character I truly love the most! I chose one, but I'd love to hear which one is your favourite!

Lick schlong and prostate! I mean live long and prosper my friends!!!

Prof. Kuerton

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Good day Gents!

Did any of you fancy this jolly good soft sci-fi show that ran from the years 1987 - 1994? I did! I rather enjoyed the playful musing of the fantastic characters, but on my ride home last night from the opera, I was debating with myself which character I truly love the most! I chose one, but I'd love to hear which one is your favourite!

Lick schlong and prostate! I mean live long and prosper my friends!!!

Prof. Kuerton

What's wrong with this quote? I have a shiny new nickel for anyone who can pick it out. ;)

TokyopunK
10-21-2007, 08:08 PM
What's wrong with this quote? I have a shiny new nickel for anyone who can pick it out. ;)

Oh oh oh oh pick me I know oh oh pick me!!!!

YESSSSSSS....

I think it is called hypocracy since the professor said "gents," yet he has proven he is not a gentlemen because he says bad words in other threads.

Am I right? or am I right?

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 08:10 PM
The Prof makes me laugh but yes, you are indeed correct Tokyo.

10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
It is rare that people look for faults in my writing, it is even more rare that people find them. I do not believe your impression of me on this board is adequate enough for you to draw such conclusions about my gentlemanly hood. Please participate in my survey and discuss your favourite characters, do nothing else.

Thank you,
Prof K

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey Prof, I'm only teasing you. I would love to participate in your survey but I am ignorant on the topic. I have never heard of this show or else I would be more than happy to participate.

tennispro11
10-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey Prof, I'm only teasing you. I would love to participate in your survey but I am ignorant on the topic. I have never heard of this show or else I would be more than happy to participate.

I will help you on this, Star Trek: The Next Generation. There you go, CC!

CanadianChic
10-21-2007, 10:41 PM
I will help you on this, Star Trek: The Next Generation. There you go, CC!

Thanks you! ;) In that case, I believe I will go with Picard since that name is the only one that rings a bell.

Serve em Up
10-22-2007, 03:28 AM
Piccard was TNG.

Wesley was a pedofile mamma's boy.

Deanna Troy was an emotional basket case, running around sensing this and that and then crying her eyes out all the time.

Data was the forerunner of Best Buy's Geek Squad.

Geordi couldn;t see the light of day.

The Klingon dude had absolutley no sense of humor. The only positive thing was since he was half human he would feel guilty after running you through with that klingon sword thingy.

Riker had the hots for Wesley.

I had the hots for tasha Yar, but she weighs about 300 lbs. today.

Overrall , A great show.

10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Is your poor spelling intentional? The Klingon Sword thing is referred to as a "bat'leth"

10-23-2007, 07:58 AM
The Star Trek contingent on this board is disappointing. What a fool I was to think Trek and Tennis went hand in hand.