PDA

View Full Version : Shipping to Europe

toni4ka3
10-22-2007, 12:10 AM
im wondering how much money will be the shipping for Bulgaria, because i dont find in TW explications for this. It's sure that i will receive the box?

ericsson
10-22-2007, 12:41 AM
Europe will be around 37 Dollars and trust me you will receive it, might wanne check customs though...

toni4ka3
10-22-2007, 12:56 AM
might wanne check customs though...
excuse me what does mean?

ericsson
10-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Customs is an authority or agency in a country responsible for collecting customs duties and for controlling the flow of animals and goods in and out of a country. Within the EU it's free but once outside the EU you have to pay import tax, it differs from country to country so you better check that first, look up the local customs in Bulgaria and ask.

toni4ka3
10-22-2007, 03:54 AM
And im not sure there is shipping to Bulgaria because i did'nt find it between the ennumerate countries to choose for calculate shipping, it's because it's not so simple like you said or i can't buy anything from TW?

origmarm
10-22-2007, 03:58 AM
I'm pretty sure they will ship there. You will definitely get it also, their shipping is good (or at least has been in the past).
Customs can be a biggy, some stuff is taxed on entry at 15-20% so check with your customs or border police to see what the rate is for you (might be 0 but I doubt it)

ericsson
10-22-2007, 04:10 AM
And im not sure there is shipping to Bulgaria because i did'nt find it between the ennumerate countries to choose for calculate shipping, it's because it's not so simple like you said or i can't buy anything from TW?

Just had a quick look and indeed i didnt see Bulgaria, strange cos i did saw Hungaria, anyway why dont you send a mail to TW and ask, then you will know.

malakas
10-22-2007, 04:34 AM
Here there is Bulgaria:http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/TWInt/Twint_Pages/countrylist.html

Now,that Bulgaria is in EU,it must be much more easy.

forzainter
10-22-2007, 04:52 AM
Bulgaria is in the list you provided but if you go through with an order you cannot select it, Malaks, haven't seen you in the chat recently, whats going on?:D

malakas
10-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Bulgaria is in the list you provided but if you go through with an order you cannot select it, Malaks, haven't seen you in the chat recently, whats going on?:D

oh haven't notice it.:p Yeah,we have too many clinics this year and very little free time :( ~ but added you in msn.;)

keithchircop
10-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Last week I ordered $145 worth of stuff from TW. Fedex economy was $42.

Then had to pay bloody $60 duty and taxes.