PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Message Boarders

TW Manager
10-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Thank you for all your recent kind comments in regard to our customer service. We have had the same customer service management team for the past 6 years and I can say we train more each year and have huge pride in continually improving our services. We have a tremendous call and email volume and a staff very eager to assist. We are more accurate and responsive than ever and striving for perfection at all times. I am proud of our supervising staff and even more proud how much they care about developing our growing staff and taking care of our customer base. These guys have heart and have been with the TW family for many years.

We truly enjoy tennis and creating a positive customer experience. If any of you are in San Luis Obispo please stop by our retail and you can look through the large window at our friendly and very hard working customer service floor. We are never short on smiles and positive energy. Ask for me and I would love to say hi and answer any questions you might have.

Any suggestions, questions or concerns can be emailed directly to me at any time.

Nick@tennis-warehouse.com

Thanks,

Nick Taylor
Director of Customer Service

WhatItIs
10-25-2007, 10:19 AM
You're welcome. Keep up the great work!