PDA

View Full Version : Problem with K factors

SimpleSimon
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
I have two, a K90 and K95, bought them because I like hitting with them. Problem is I wish they, particularly the K90, had a non signature pj so that everytime I play with one or the other someone has to remind me about having a R Fed racket. I really liked the PS of yesteryear when Sampras and Edberg use to use them, simple low key colours and graphics! Really I didnt buy the k90 because R Fed plays it with, I am just slightly old fashioned and grew up with the Edberg and Sampras models!

Rant over :)

mdjenders
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Agreed. Personally, I think the K Factors look like Wal-Mart racquets with the silly graphics. The nCode tour looked much classier. Give me an understated POG or PS 6.0 anyday.

drakulie
10-22-2007, 06:28 PM
^^^ I agree with the POG or 85, but I like the K90 paintjob.

TheShaun
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
I have two, a K90 and K95, bought them because I like hitting with them. Problem is I wish they, particularly the K90, had a non signature pj so that everytime I play with one or the other someone has to remind me about having a R Fed racket. I really liked the PS of yesteryear when Sampras and Edberg use to use them, simple low key colours and graphics! Really I didnt buy the k90 because R Fed plays it with, I am just slightly old fashioned and grew up with the Edberg and Sampras models!

Rant over :)

give it a homemade paint job...

quest01
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
I like the K95 paintjob more then the K90 and previous models because it has that glossy, shinny look to it.

gerikoh
10-22-2007, 06:46 PM
i like the k90 paintjob over the n90. it just happens not to be that durable, but it looks better anyway :D

SimpleSimon
10-23-2007, 02:22 PM
i like the k90 paintjob over the n90. it just happens not to be that durable, but it looks better anyway :D

Its not the pj I really object to, its the fact that is a signature racket! Way too closely associated with R Fed for my liking!

Glorious
10-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Its not the pj I really object to, its the fact that is a signature racket! Way too closely associated with R Fed for my liking!

I completely agree with this. I selected the k90 based on its specifications and feel. When I buy a racket, over time, I assimilate into my being. With this racket, however, I am constantly being reminded that it is endorsed by Fed.

-Mark