PDA

View Full Version : Need a 0 grip

bkaplan
10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
I play with the Prince O3 Blue and am still a rookie 2.5 to 3.0 with a lot of power, less consistency. I like the 03 blue but really need a 0 grip rather than 1/8. Can anyone suggest a stick that would work for me that comes in a smaller grip (besides a junior stick)? Thanks!

tennismaster888
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I play with the Prince O3 Blue and am still a rookie 2.5 to 3.0 with a lot of power, less consistency. I like the 03 blue but really need a 0 grip rather than 1/8. Can anyone suggest a stick that would work for me that comes in a smaller grip (besides a junior stick)? Thanks!

i believe you can send the racket to RPNY in NY to make the grip smaller for 40 dollars or summin like that...if u really like the racket spend the extra money and just change the grip

autumn_leaf
10-22-2007, 06:06 PM
i guess the cheap way to do it is remove the original grip and put on an overgrip instead, but that might make things a bit uncomfortable.

psp2
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM

Try removing the original grip and using two overgrips.

If that doesn't work, your options are somewhat limited with full length racquets that have 0 grip size.

Wilson KSurge, K4 OS, K3, K1, KZen and KZen Team
Prince Air Scream
and few Head frames.