PDA

View Full Version : Racket Help

tennis_wako137
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I had a bout of tennis elbow and bought a HEAD Metallix 2 racket. I can hit as hard as I used to able to with this racket with out it going out.:( I really don't have a lot for a brand spanking new racket, so I thought I could get an older model. I don't know what racket to get though. Could I get some insight on some of these to make the right decision. If there are other rackets that are appropriate please let me know.

HEAD Flexpoint Radical
HEAD Liquid Metal Instinct
HEAD Liquid Metal Radical
HEAD Liquid Metal Rave
Prince Turbo Shark
Wilson nPro Surge
Wilson nTour
Yonex RDX 300
Yonex RDX 500

tennismaster888
10-23-2007, 03:58 PM
I had a bout of tennis elbow and bought a HEAD Metallix 2 racket. I can hit as hard as I used to able to with this racket with out it going out.:( I really don't have a lot for a brand spanking new racket, so I thought I could get an older model. I don't know what racket to get though. Could I get some insight on some of these to make the right decision. If there are other rackets that are appropriate please let me know.

HEAD Flexpoint Radical
HEAD Liquid Metal Instinct
HEAD Liquid Metal Radical
HEAD Liquid Metal Rave
Prince Turbo Shark
Wilson nPro Surge
Wilson nTour
Yonex RDX 300
Yonex RDX 500

try the liquidmetal radical...nice and cheap right now....
but just a warning...
ive been all over these boards trying to find teh most arm friendly stuff and truthfully it comes down to form (my serve form is pretty bad :() which causes some bad elbow problems