PDA

View Full Version : Peak shoes

courtrage
10-24-2007, 12:50 PM
there was a thread in the shoes section i'm guessing about a company named Peak ...i cant find it.... i think it was posted this year or last year at the latest...any ideas where i can look?

snoflewis
10-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Peak's the chinese company correct? i dont think we'd be getting them here unfortunately

courtrage
10-24-2007, 06:11 PM
yes. chinese company. maybe we can just get bball shoes then...they sponsor one of the houston rockets so i assume at least they would have bball stuff here...

topspin_17
10-25-2007, 10:40 AM
isn't peak the swedish ski clothing company?

courtrage
10-25-2007, 11:53 AM
isn't peak the swedish ski clothing company?

not the Peak i'm talking about...its in china and makes bball shoes...i got an email from them with pics of their tennis shoes but not the one i was looking for.

courtrage
10-28-2007, 03:34 PM
i called in and the guy said to post here or he could email and admin...told him not to go through the trouble and i'd update this trying to get TW attention...can i get some info on that thread? thanks in advance...

courtrage
11-05-2007, 06:40 AM
anything being done about finding this?

TW Staff
11-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry Courtrage, but I can't seem to find it. Personally, I've never heard of Peak shoes. I'll ask around.

Spencer, TW.

courtrage
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
thanks, spencer...i dont remember when it was posted...i thought 2006 but maybe 2005...thanks for trying anyway...

at least now they have some shoes posted... http://en.chinapeak.com/teamclub_sales.asp?prod_cate=20

none of the one i'm looking for...it looked nearly identical to the barricade 4 some guy posted pics...same outsole and upper except with an extra stripe or one less stripe and an extra or one less eyelet...i cant remember...

snoflewis
11-05-2007, 11:47 PM
yes. chinese company. maybe we can just get bball shoes then...they sponsor one of the houston rockets so i assume at least they would have bball stuff here...

yeah...they sponsor shane battier...but i dont think we get them here. if peak was here, i'd expect ni-ling (or something like that) to be here as well since they sponsor more nba players than peak....

also as a side note..there's another chinese shoe company sponsoring steve francis -_-

classic tennis
11-06-2007, 01:50 AM
thanks, spencer...i dont remember when it was posted...i thought 2006 but maybe 2005...thanks for trying anyway...

at least now they have some shoes posted... http://en.chinapeak.com/teamclub_sales.asp?prod_cate=20

none of the one i'm looking for...it looked nearly identical to the barricade 4 some guy posted pics...same outsole and upper except with an extra stripe or one less stripe and an extra or one less eyelet...i cant remember...

Looks like they have ripped off the name & logo from a old Australian wetsuit company called Peak.........typical.

courtrage
11-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Looks like they have ripped off the name & logo from a old Australian wetsuit company called Peak.........typical.

i dont see how its a rip off ...i mean in sports the word "peak" has general meaning of max performance or whatever....theres also an anti-freeze called Peak...i noticed a bottle in my trunk the other day :-)

johnkidd
11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
I remember the thread. They were making a shoe that looked like a dead ringer for the Barricades. None of these look like those shoes did.

Courtrage don't you have enough shoes? :)

classic tennis
11-07-2007, 05:30 AM
i dont see how its a rip off ...i mean in sports the word "peak" has general meaning of max performance or whatever....theres also an anti-freeze called Peak...i noticed a bottle in my trunk the other day :-)

It's the same Logo & typeface exactly !

courtrage
11-07-2007, 08:34 PM
It's the same Logo & typeface exactly !

oh damn...i didnt know that...

I remember the thread. They were making a shoe that looked like a dead ringer for the Barricades. None of these look like those shoes did.

Courtrage don't you have enough shoes? :)

hey! dont shine the light on my addiction :-)

besides...if i didnt have a lot of shoes, i wouldnt shoot you emails every few months with deals trying to get rid of my stuff... was it posted last year or in 2005? i cant find it and TW guys cant find it...

courtrage
11-08-2007, 06:29 PM
well it had to be in 2006 because the barricade 4 hit the TW site in december 2005 for the 2006 season.