PDA

View Full Version : Why was the "Official Fed Racquet" thread deleted?

Richie Rich
10-24-2007, 05:03 PM
There was nothing harmful in that thread. no swearing, little name calling but by all means pretty tame. it was a good discussion, especially compared to some of the trash posted on these boards.

Gugafan_Redux
10-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Because it's a ridiculous discussion.

Kaptain Karl
10-25-2007, 11:25 AM
1 - I moved your question to the proper forum.

2 - Your appraisal of the thread is quite different from reality. It very quickly descended into yet another Train Wreck of trolling and name-calling. That's why it was deleted.

(As posted more than a few times before, if you see a good thread headed into a bunch of sniping and trolling ... use the Report Button. We Mods and Admins can stop the Train Wreck if we are brought in before there are multiple pages of the junk. Otherwise, the "surgery" is too drastic; the whole thread gets nuked.)

- KK

Richie Rich
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
2 - Your appraisal of the thread is quite different from reality. It very quickly descended into yet another Train Wreck of trolling and name-calling. That's why it was deleted.

can you give me an example of the name calling because i didn't see it. email me privately if you like.

Kaptain Karl
10-25-2007, 07:14 PM
No. It's done.

If you wish to e-mail me, I'll answer....

- KK

Richie Rich
10-26-2007, 04:10 AM
No. It's done.

If you wish to e-mail me, I'll answer....

- KK

thanks for taking the time to email me. while i don't agree with the thread being deleted, i understand why.

BreakPoint
10-26-2007, 11:10 AM
thanks for taking the time to email me. while i don't agree with the thread being deleted, i understand why.
Care to enlighten the rest of us?