PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of switching from OS to MID

j30tennis
10-27-2007, 05:24 PM
I am thinking of switching from the LE Agassi Radical to the LM radical mid. The weight is different and the head sizes are different. What changes can I expect, any red flags I should be aware of?

I used to play with the Trisys 260 Radical mid, than went on to the twin tube Radical tour mid(favorite racquet used), than switched to the ti.radical os(hated this racquet, too light), than switched after a 3+ year hiatus from tennis to the LE Agassi Radical OS(I like the racquet in fact I bought 3). I am a baseline player who hits mainly flat and gets good velocity on my serve, with moderate acuracy. The problem I am having is that I am wondering if I made the wrong decision in choosing the LE RAD. Would I benefit from switching to a midsize with less weight. I play regularly now, at least once a week and am gaining my strokes and foot work back, currently I am a very borderline 4.0 player. I think more of a 3.5 player on the upside but that is just my own feelings. I demoed all the Radicals except the LM. Did not like the microgel at all way too light and absolutly hated the flexpoint. Please add feedback, thanks