PDA

View Full Version : Coria=Cabbalah?

James Brown
11-19-2004, 12:04 PM
is guillermo coria part of the whole cabbalah craze? he was wearing the dumb red bracelet that madonna and guy ritchie wear...i didnt know that crap went all the way to argentina. anyone got any info?

Fee
11-19-2004, 12:24 PM
He was married in a Catholic church last year, as far as I remember. Maybe it's a good luck charm of some type.

lothar
11-19-2004, 01:25 PM
I don't follow the Kabbala. However, James Brown, you're an *******. I find your judgement on a different belief system, which you are too much of a dumbass to even spell correctly, is ignorant and abhorrent.

I hope God hates you

prince
11-19-2004, 01:49 PM
I don't follow the Kabbala. However, James Brown, you're an a--hole. I find your judgement on a different belief system, which you are too much of a dumbass to even spell correctly, is ignorant and abhorrent.

I hope God hates you

LOL :D

perfmode
11-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Are you talking about the red bracelets that look like livestrongs?

http://www.redsoxconnection.com/images/bracelet.jpg

Fee
11-19-2004, 02:20 PM
No, Coria has a red string on his right wrist and a red/white beaded looking thing on his left (or is it the other way around, can't remember...).

Gaudio was wearing a red rubber bracelet earlier this week, but that's used to get into the player dining room and it was also visible on some of the coaches.

perfmode
11-20-2004, 07:17 AM
No, Coria has a red string on his right wrist and a red/white beaded looking thing on his left (or is it the other way around, can't remember...).

Gaudio was wearing a red rubber bracelet earlier this week, but that's used to get into the player dining room and it was also visible on some of the coaches.

Oh okay.

James Brown
11-20-2004, 12:52 PM
lothar its a trend, blow me. and no i dont think god would hate me for something so trivia....strike that, what a childish remark. its an idiotic trend; that madonna promotes no less. Im entitled to my opinion and i wasnt rude about it. I simply stated it my opinion on the kabbalah (pardon me for not putting a k, although i believe both are correct like the whole Chanukah and hanukkah thing) and was curious if Guillermo was part of it or not. So **** off you ignorant *******

intense2b
11-20-2004, 06:30 PM
lothar its a trend, blow me. and no i dont think god would hate me for something so trivia....strike that, what a childish remark. its an idiotic trend; that madonna promotes no less. Im entitled to my opinion and i wasnt rude about it. I simply stated it my opinion on the kabbalah (pardon me for not putting a k, although i believe both are correct like the whole Chanukah and hanukkah thing) and was curious if Guillermo was part of it or not. So **** off you ignorant a--hole

Kabbalah is NOT a Jewish thing nor is it a "trend"...it is actually part of the Bible. It is a part of the Old testament however Catholic Priests have practiced Kabbalah for a thousand years and it is accepted by the Church. In fact Jesus displayed his mastery of this art according to the new testament. Do a search on the internet and you will find much more info on the topic.