PDA

View Full Version : feedback on a good ball machine....

tnkGod4tns
11-19-2004, 04:06 PM
thought i'd post this one here too.

for around 1,000.00. I was thinking of tennit tutor or silent partner but it seems like sp has some negative feedback on this board. Any feedback on both is appreciated. Thnks.

VashTheStampede
11-19-2004, 06:22 PM
I posted a thread about this as well. TW has some. I have Little Prince which is cheaper, but its terrible. It says "portable" but it has no wheels and very heavy. I later got sick of it.

Pirc Defense
11-19-2004, 08:15 PM
I have heard that the Silent Partner has reliability issues.

I just purchased a Tennis Tutor 4 with dual oscillation. I will post a report on it after I have used it a few more times.

VashTheStampede
11-20-2004, 08:11 AM
I remember seeing a thread concerning Silent Partner in the old board. I'll try to find it.

3stripe51
11-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Just thought I would give you my opinion on the matter. I own and use a Silent Partner machine. I did quite a lot of research before my purchase. It looks to be the best overall portable machine that has a remote, oscillation, top spin and back spin, and ball speeds of up to 95 mph. I have owned it for about 8 months and I have not had any problems with it. I did a search on the web and on these boards and read some interesting things. One of the most intrigueing was when one retailer slammed the machine and said that he wouldn't sell it due to reliability issues, but he happens to have a different alternative, i think it was the Tutor....
Silent Partner sells consumer direct in the U.S., so, does the retailer CHOOSE to not sell them because they are unreliable, or because he can't, chooses to bad mouth the competition? you do the math.....

PS I do not work for or represent SP or any retail or wholesale distributor of these products and my opinion is my own based on my personal experience, not heresay. for what it's worth.....