PDA

View Full Version : Best All Court Racquet?

Benjamin
03-19-2004, 12:24 PM
Out of the racquets mentioned above, which do you think is the best "all court" racquet?

ie: something as comfortable at the net as it is pounding groundstrokes from the baseline; something that can hit big bombs as well as kickers on the serve; something that loves crushing the flat ball as well as spinning the fuzz off the ball; etc.

Benjamin

Rabbit
03-19-2004, 01:33 PM
I refuse to answer this poll, because it is completely pointless.

Wilson ProStaff users of note:

Jimmy Connors-all court
Chris Evert-baseline/steady
Stefan Edberg-serve/volley
Jim Courier-baseline/power
Pete Sampras-all court
Roger Federer-anything he wants

Dunlop Max 200G users of note:

John McEnroe-serve/volley
Steffi Graf-baseliner
Martina Navratilova-serve/volley

I think we can deduce that it isn't the racket, it's the player. The variety of game mentioned above is enough to prove that.

These posts are really getting to me, Ben. You've got to stop. I feel compelled to answer these things every time you put one up because it's the same question over and over and over and over and over and over.

I've resigned myself to the fact that as long as you feel compelled to ask the same question, I will feel compelled to give the same answer.
8)

Ronaldo
03-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Rabbit, deja vu all over again, eh?

K!ck5w3rvE
03-19-2004, 11:36 PM
I'm not gonna be hard on you, you picked a fine selection of racquets. No, really, u did. Im serious, no, hang on, no Im not. Where a the REAL frames. "oh, Prince Diablo, Prince Triple Threat Warrior"....you cannot be serious! Fischer Pro Number One with Polyfibre strings without a dampner strung at 53psi. Get a grip boy