PDA

View Full Version : HEWITTS RALLY VS GAUDIO

robbie_dademo
11-20-2004, 11:41 AM
I am from Aussie!! and am wondering if anyone could send me a clip of this rally? it was the one where hewitt ran everything down then produced a truly amazing passing shot to win the point.

i wouldn''t bug you guys normallly but i can't afford pay tv and miss out on so much

please let me know.

also it looks as if fed is going to take the first set, meaning ANOTHER hewitt vs fed match, is this the most common top 10 matchup of this season???

also can hewitt really win?? i hope so, best of 5 may help as fed can become lazy during matches

K!ck5w3rvE
11-20-2004, 04:55 PM
No he can't. Safin was the best chance to beat him and Fed just got rid of him, but it sounded like an awesome match. I don't want another Fed - Hewitt final though, its so repetitive it gets linda boring. I don't like watching Hewitt play except for Davis Cup.

AndyC
11-21-2004, 01:07 PM
I am from Aussie!! and am wondering if anyone could send me a clip of this rally? it was the one where hewitt ran everything down then produced a truly amazing passing shot to win the point.

How far into the match was this? Roughly I mean.. I have the match from 4-1 in the first set I think.

Jayzzz
11-21-2004, 01:11 PM

How far into the match was this? Roughly I mean.. I have the match from 4-1 in the first set I think.
*sigh* Thanks for the SPOILER Andy.

AndyC
11-21-2004, 01:19 PM

How's this a spoiler?? This is in reference to the Hewitt-Gaudio match played god knows how many days ago now.

Jayzzz
11-21-2004, 01:47 PM

How's this a spoiler?? This is in reference to the Hewitt-Gaudio match played god knows how many days ago now.
:lol: Sorry about that man. I thought you were making reference to Federer/Hewitt.

K!ck5w3rvE
11-21-2004, 08:27 PM
How could you think it was from Fed/Hewitt when the post is called

HEWITTS RALLY VS GAUDIO

...?