PDA

View Full Version : ESPN and stupid college football!

Jayzzz
11-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Okay it's 9pm central time and they should be showing the Safin/Federer match, but instead there is 10:00 on the clock left for this stupid football game. And we all know that 10:00 in football is like 30 minutes. Does this mean they will not show the entire Fed/Saf match? I sure hope not., i've waited all day to watch this match, in it's ENTIRETY.

kakashi
11-20-2004, 06:13 PM
Stupid college football(I like college football, but i like tennis more). I really want to see this match, particularly the tiebreak.

Bryan Aldridge
11-20-2004, 06:27 PM
man If they start this match with the first set almost over, im going to be ****ed. All this college football game is is one flag after another with 45 seconds left, when Utah already won the damn game. Get on with it already.... :evil:

Jayzzz
11-20-2004, 06:30 PM
man If they start this match with the first set almost over, im going to be ****ed. All this college football game is is one flag after another with 45 seconds left, when Utah already won the damn game. Get on with it already.... :evil:
Agreed. Football in general is the most boring, brainless form of entertainment ever. I'd rather watch golf than watch this crap. You're right, there is no action. Clock goes, then 2 seconds later there is a huge pile up, whistle blown, clock stops,, and the boring cycle continues.

kakashi,

Thanks for the spoiler by saying there is a tiebreak. Some of us haven't seen this match yet, nor want to know the results before watching it. :roll:

hihihi8402
11-20-2004, 06:54 PM
FU OHIO STATE! Were going to the F-ing ROSE BOWL anyways! All football fans know what I'm talking about.

Hail to the Victors baby!

U or M Student

Muse
11-21-2004, 07:36 PM
WOOOOO UTES!!! that's history right there. Gotta go for my hometown team ya know. :D Here in Utah the tennis match started on time. Or maybe it was a tape delay. All i know is i got to see my team cap off a perfect season, then watch Fed. play some amazing tennis.