PDA

View Full Version : Prince Mono

toro22
11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi. I would like to buy a Prince Mono to add to my racquet collection. Won't really play with it but I have a Ripstick and would like to round out my Monoshaft collection. Even though not looking to play with it, still want it to be in good condition. Please respond here with your email. Thanks.

bagung
11-09-2007, 06:05 AM
contact me at bagung@bdg.centrin.net.id
i may help you with it....

bagung
11-09-2007, 06:07 AM
contact me at bagung@bdg.centrin.net.id
i may help you to get it....

improlumens
11-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I have a Mono that I won't be using.

withania@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tennissee
11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Have you considered Mono's older sister, the Ripstick? It might be too powerful for your game, but it would be a good addition to your collection. Thanks. LHAN at utk dot edu

lucu
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Have you considered Mono's older sister, the Ripstick? It might be too powerful for your game, but it would be a good addition to your collection. Thanks. LHAN at utk dot edu

i am intrested....
conditions?
pic?
please e-mail to sambudjo2003@yahoo.com

javier sergio
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi. I would like to buy a Prince Mono to add to my racquet collection. Won't really play with it but I have a Ripstick and would like to round out my Monoshaft collection. Even though not looking to play with it, still want it to be in good condition. Please respond here with your email. Thanks.

I have a Fischer Mono, since you're a collector you might be interested. Asking $ 20.- plus shipping