PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Wilson Npro Open MID+ or NBlade

JZImmer123
11-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Does anyone have a Wilson NPro Open or an NBlade with the mid + head in a grip size of wither 4 3/8 or 4 1/2 that they want to sell?

I also have a Babolat Pure Drive + w/Cortex and a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick + w/Cortex That I would trade for. Both are in 8/10 condition with 4 3/8 grip size, 100 sq. inch head.

RCCTigertennis
11-17-2007, 08:35 AM
i have one thats just lying around that i would like to trade for one of your rackets, just shoot me an email and we'll exchange pictures of the rackets and go from there. its Mitchellgrajeda@hotmail.com
have a great day!

Nobuhiko
11-18-2007, 11:42 PM
I have a spare nPro Open 4 1/2 that I don't use anymore, gave me tennis elbow 3 times until I found the best/expensive solution (Natural Gut). I have to admit its not in mint or best condition you see in most used rackets, I gave it a rather thrashing in my doubles competitions (High School State/Regions). Never thrown it on the ground (promise) but me and my team mate have killer volley instincts which is why there's a lot of paint chips, I replaced the grommet and it has natural gut strung still (1 month old and still good). If interested email me takumi_fujiwara@sbcglobal.net also I'll rate this racket maybe 6-7 out of 10, grip tape is perfect condition but is yellowish color from the over grip (always used over grip).

vbc
01-27-2008, 07:07 AM
I have npro open 4 1/2. Contact me at vitthal_cha@hotmail.com if you are still interested.

damicm
01-29-2008, 12:00 PM
I have a nPro Open X in 3/8. It is in excellent condition with less than 3 hours of play.

Just email if you are interested at damicomichael@sbcglobal.net.