PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: (x3 or x2) Prince O3 Whites

soggyramen
11-13-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm willing to buy or to trade at this point. I would like both sets of grommets with it. (hard and soft)

I have three pure storm tours for trade.

1: 9.5/10 strung once- one small scuff on the bumper guard. brand new grip

2: 8.5/10 strung twice- some small scuffs on the bumper guard and to paint chips at the head. gamma overgrip on it. syntec grip is perfect.

3: 7/10 strung 6 times- scuffs on the double lines some paint chips at the head but perfectly sound structurally. new woofer replacement grip

i have a babolat team line 12 pack in 9/10 condition as well i would like to trade for a prince 12 bag as well along with the o3 whites.

please include the boomerang tool if you have it.

email me at Soggyramen@hotmail.com for pictures of all racquets and bag.

soggyramen
11-15-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm willing to buy or to trade at this point. I would like both sets of grommets with it. (hard and soft)

I have three pure storm tours for trade.

1: 9.5/10 strung once- one small scuff on the bumper guard. brand new grip

2: 8.5/10 strung twice- some small scuffs on the bumper guard and to paint chips at the head. gamma overgrip on it. syntec grip is perfect.

3: 7/10 strung 6 times- scuffs on the double lines some paint chips at the head but perfectly sound structurally. new woofer replacement grip

i have a babolat team line 12 pack in 9/10 condition as well i would like to trade for a prince 12 bag as well along with the o3 whites.

please include the boomerang tool if you have it.

email me at Soggyramen@hotmail.com for pictures of all racquets and bag.

All three have been sold. Bag available still. Still looking to buy.

soggyramen
11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
7/10 still available along with bag. Any takers?