PDA

View Full Version : Prince Classic II

Alf
02-20-2004, 07:59 PM
What's the big difference between the Prince Original Classic and the Classic II?

Alf
02-20-2004, 08:27 PM
I mean Graphite II vs the Original Graphite. Thanks!

thatballwas_IN
02-20-2004, 08:51 PM
well, the Graphite II has a 22mm beam which is thicker than the Original and has more of an oval beam than the Original box beam design.
the Graphite II is still a great racquet, but supplies a good deal more power than the Original.

BHud
02-21-2004, 07:42 AM
I played w/ a Graphite II MP for several months and found it to be very inconsistent...no where near the stability of the POG. Quality control may also be an issue as other posters have noticed major discrepencies in weight. My Graphite II was 12.3 oz strung which was no where near it's stated specs.

bigcp123
02-21-2004, 10:11 AM
The prince graphite 2 os was my favorite racket of all time. But quality control as mentioned is a big problem. I bought 3 at once and they more or less were the same, but when i needed to replace those the 2 i bought weighed nearly an ounce less. When i weighed them all i got weights ranging from 11.3 to 12.5. I could never get used to the the original graphite os after using the G2 for years. The graphite 2 is stiffer and has a little more power. The graphite 1 os is more comfortable. The graphite 2 was much better on serves. They are more different than I thought they would be.