PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Storm Tour Plus For Sale

Bottle Rocket
11-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Hey guys,

I've got a Babolat Pure Storm Tour EXTENDED LENGTH for sale.

This racquet is in very good condition. It is strung with a Luxilon ALU Power/Prince Synthetic Gut w/Duraflex hybrid near 58 lbs. I would say it deserves a fresh string job. This Babolat is in great condition, with just a few exeptions. There are some scuffs and scrapes on the sides of the frame as well as one small paint chip at the top of the hoop from the removal of lead tape. There is also some deformation of the headguard right at 12 0'Clock (no idea what it is from). I have a set of grommets I can include. I never replaced them because I didn't think it was worth it. I would rate the frame conservatively as an 8.5/10.

It has a 4 and 3/8 inch grip, a 98 sq in head size, and will come with a brand new overgrip, upon request. The actual (original) grip is in great shape. I only need one spare racket, so this one needs to go.

I am looking for $105 shipped.

Any and all offers and trades are welcome, most any reasonable offer will be accepted. Just send me an email. If you’re slightly unfamiliar with the frame, it is a headlight, spin-friendly, powerful, and solid playing frame. Of all the Babolat rackets, this one is my favorite.

I take PayPal and our US Post Office will handle the shipping duties.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
Brian