PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell the other one? the 85 paintjob


Brian Purdie
11-24-2004, 04:39 PM
All right. The cat is out of the bag, and I sold the first one for $450. I've been offered $375 for the second one, and Christmas is coming up. Should I sell?

perfmode
11-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Sell it in a couple years when the 85 is truly discontinued. It'll be worth a lot more by then. I'd be patient.

big ted
11-24-2004, 08:12 PM
just sell it now. are you gonna wait 2 years just to make an extra 150 ?

Brian Purdie
11-25-2004, 05:35 AM
just sell it now. are you gonna wait 2 years just to make an extra 150 ?

Good point. I need the money for christmas to get the wife somthing nice.
Now accepting all offers at : jbpurdie@mobile-net.com

@wright
11-26-2004, 05:47 AM
If you factor in the time value of money, it would probably be prudent to sell it now and invest. On the other hand, getting the wife something nice is a great idea!

Loud
11-26-2004, 07:58 AM
Investing in the wife is still an investment...well, sometimes.

Brian Purdie
12-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Game, set and match! i'm out! I am retiring from the racket business now. I sold the other one for $450 as well. Fellas, sell this thing if you have one.

perfmode
12-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Jesus Christ. Why did I sleep on this? That was easy money. Next time TW releases a limited edition stick, I'm coppin. I don't care if it's a Soft Drive --> PD PJ. It's worth a shot.