PDA

View Full Version : prince air stick

theoratoruk
11-27-2004, 10:48 AM
hi tw

i recently purchased a prince airstick oversize from yourselves to back up one that i had bought in the uk.
the two racquets look identical and play in a similar fashion but their are one or two cosmetic differences
on my UK model it says that it is a 'powered peformance 1100' on the new one it says 'balanced performance b1025' instead ?
On the sticker inside the throat it says its an oversize 105 whereas on mine it says oversize 115 even though they are both the same size.
Is there a difference between the racquets or just different labelings for different markets?
intrigued! :?

TW Staff
11-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Hmm, you have me curious now... I'll check with the Prince folks on Monday and report back as soon as I receive clarification. Don/Tennis Warehouse

TW Staff
12-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Well, I checked with Prince on this. Their reply indicates that the Power Level difference was intentional, as Europe and USA were (then) developing their own racquet lines and marketing programs. The head size difference seems to be a typo or mis-labelling. Hope this helps. Don/Tennis Warehouse