PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer allowed to open my mouth in the General Pro Player Discussions!

jmsx521
11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
My posts in the Hingis topic keep getting deleted. I am being silenced... and I am not even in Iran! If this post gets deleted, and you don't see my user-name anymore -- it means TW's FBI division has murdered me!

tbini87
12-01-2007, 01:26 AM
uh oh, they have you on lock down huh? i will try to keep an eye on this thread, just to know whether or not you have been killed.

Tennis-Chris
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
You're still alive!:mrgreen:

HyperHorse
12-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Who cares really? That section of the forums isn't really worth posting in, unless you have something really valid to say...
Biggest pit of scandal and gossip we have...

richw76
12-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Who cares really? That section of the forums isn't really worth posting in, unless you have something really valid to say...
Biggest pit of scandal and gossip we have...

But to be fair it is a little annoying when "The Man" deletes your post. I've been asked to modify post before or they would be deleted. I've also had post disappear for being "off Topic" which to me is silly since that is kinda the point of a forum like this. I mean it's not like they are doing Tech support or something. This forum is probably 80% social.