PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360...

tenniskid3119
12-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I noticed that the Xbox 360 Arcade is almost $100 cheaper than the Premium console. But it comes with a bunch of kiddy games and is "family-friendly". Does it have an age restriction(sp?) Does this mean I can't play M-rated games such as Halo 3, Gears of War, etc?
And I know another reason it is cheaper because it doesnt have the 20GB with it.

Thanks

SFrazeur
12-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I noticed that the Xbox 360 Arcade is almost $100 cheaper than the Premium console. But it comes with a bunch of kiddy games and is "family-friendly". Does it have an age restriction(sp?) Does this mean I can't play M-rated games such as Halo 3, Gears of War, etc?
And I know another reason it is cheaper because it doesnt have the 20GB with it.

Thanks

Not an answer to your question, but I did want to note another difference between Arcade and the more expensive ones is that it lacks backwards compatibility with original Xbox games.

-SF

Feņa14
12-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Not an answer to your question, but I did want to note another difference between Arcade and the more expensive ones is that it lacks backwards compatibility with original Xbox games.

-SF

Good to see you! :)

stoffer
12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
No you can play M-Rated games on it, but just like the other versions your parents can activate parental control so you cant play M rated games.

But seriously, what parent knows how to do this?

-SF

The reason for this is because there is no hard drive. If you decide to pay for the rediculously overpriced hard drive add on, then you can play original Xbox games.

quest01
12-01-2007, 07:07 PM
They sell a bundle pack xbox 360 where it comes with 2 controllers, 1 plug and charge kit, 2 games, pro console with HDMI support, 20 gig hard drive for $399.99 total.