PDA

View Full Version : my sale thread bypassed!

halfvolley777
12-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Why can I not post used N Blades for sale- there was an issue regarding my sale of a used Microgel Prestige Pro that I answered honestly (I bought it retail, I know they are not officially released yet I was able to purchase this stick...I am not a teaching pro but a lawyer) and now you at TW will not post my N Blades- please respond thanks.

George Taggart - halfvolley777
tagglaw@sbcglobal.net
916-792-9275

srvnvly
12-03-2007, 05:04 AM
the Good on forums: they're free, you can learn and spout off about stuff, buy and sell, make new friends, blah, blah, blah;

the Bad: theyr'e FREE and you get all kinds of goofballs posting/ spamming all kinds of stuff.

Remember, it's TWs board and they are providing a good service for "the world", but I think Spencer hit it right on the head in a recent reply to a similar post:

"Let's keep in mind a few things here:

First off, we do not charge you to sell/trade here on this message board. We don't even require you be a TW customer to conduct business.

Secondly, if you knew how often this fs/t forum gets abused with users selling new items, you might reconsider your comments. And when I say new items, I mean users that claim an item is 9.8 (in the past) just to get past the filter, then sell new. As a matter of fact this still happens with a 9.5 rating....thus, it's also frustrating on our end as well as this type of activity competes directly with our TW website.....go figure we frown upon that.

This information is all in the fs/t forum guidlines, so it should be no surprise.

Spencer, TW."

CanadianChic
12-04-2007, 03:36 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=169039

This is seriously becoming tedious. Read!! Search!! E-mail directly!! What is the matter with people?