PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Ravens!

Breaker
12-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Oops...maybe next time. :)

lilxjohnyy
12-03-2007, 08:14 PM
i thought they did well... they could of won but i dont really mind that they lost

Klatu Verata Necktie
12-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Can you guess what tomorrow's headline in the Baltimore Sun will be?

My guess is:
Coach Brian Billick Beaten Senseless By His Own Defensive Players

tbini87
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
haha... they lost... but they played well and gave the pats a test. yeah, maybe next time.

goober
12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I am not a betting man, but when I saw the spread open up at 22 for this game, I thought to myself bet da house! :cool:

tbini87
12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I am not a betting man, but when I saw the spread open up at 22 for this game, I thought to myself bet da house! :cool:

and you would have made so much money! haha. you can't win if you don't play...

totally kidding. you seem like the very responsible person who would not want to lose a dime on a gamble... but you never know.

Breaker
12-03-2007, 08:34 PM

Haha anyone who voted on the Ravens will probably be showing up at Rex Ryan's door tonight with torches and pitchforks, we may have witnessed the worst time out call in NFL history tonight, Joe Gibbs' embarrasing 'unsportsmanlike conduct' coming at a close second.

datsveryinterestin
12-03-2007, 08:49 PM
why is Kyle Boller still in the NFL??? horrible!

Tennis-Chris
12-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Can you guess what tomorrow's headline in the Baltimore Sun will be?

My guess is:
Coach Brian Billick Beaten Senseless By His Own Defensive Players

Did Billick call the time out or was it the assistant? Either way someone should be beaten senseless.:mrgreen:

goober
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
why is Kyle Boller still in the NFL??? horrible!

-He is the best QB on the Raven's roster. McNair is done. Troy Smith is a rookie and probably not going to be an NFL level QB.

-He had a pretty respectable night: 15-23, 210 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Boller is going to be in the NFL a long time. Even if he gets let go from the Ravens he will easily get another job as backup or even possibly a starter in the right situation. There are lots of 2nd and 3rd string QBs out there that are far worse than Boller.

shintan17
12-03-2007, 09:26 PM
-He is the best QB on the Raven's roster. McNair is done. Troy Smith is a rookie and probably not going to be an NFL level QB.

-He had a pretty respectable night: 15-23, 210 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Boller is going to be in the NFL a long time. Even if he gets let go from the Ravens he will easily get another job as backup or even possibly a starter in the right situation. There are lots of 2nd and 3rd string QBs out there that are far worse than Boller.

I agree. I think he could be an average NFL QB if he plays for the right system, and a lot of NFL teams DESPERATELY need an average QB to be around. He is not as good to be a solid starter to build the team around, of course, but better than most backups. He will stick around for a long time.

He did a great job except that ill-advised interception he threw in the 4th. They could've gotten 3 points instead. Well, at least We (I am Ravens' fan, by the way) didn't embarrass ourselves on the national TV AGAIN like we did when we played the Steelers. That's a good thing.

lethalfang
12-03-2007, 10:16 PM
I've watched Boller throughout his college career.
He's got the physical talent, but he lacks consistency to play at a high level day in and day out.
He'll stick around the league for a long time as a backup and spot starter.

Breaker
12-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I think this deserves a bump, bigger OOPS this time :lol:

FEDEX1
12-16-2007, 12:36 PM
wow loosing to the dolphins that must feel good

tbini87
12-16-2007, 05:06 PM
yeah... they are pretty bad. i actually liked watching troy smith a few weeks ago. he ran the offense well and looked good for a rookie. i think he should have been starting these last few weeks... but thats just my opinion!

shintan17
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
I think it was just a destiny for the Ravens. When I saw Matt Stover missed the field goal in OT, I knew they would lose.

Stover doesn't miss 45 yards or shorter. He is one of the most accurate kickers in the history of NFL.

A.J. Sim
12-17-2007, 06:20 AM
The Ravens were collapsing even before that loss to the Patriots; I can't believe Billick still has his job; no offense to Ravens fans but he's one of the most overrated coaches in the league and a tireless self-promoter; can we please stop calling him an offensive "genius" just because he ran an offense in Minnesota with Randall Cunningham as qb, Randy Moss and Cris Carter as wr's and Robert Smith as rb? My goodness, any coordinator could have looked good with the weapons he had! What has Billick done in Baltimore besides develop several anemic offenses and let their vaunted defense down.