PDA

View Full Version : How will you die?

Lakoste
12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
http://www.thedeathpsychic.com

Post the results using your real name and your TW username, should produce a couple of laughs.:)

Using my real name:
While scarfing down dinner, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

Using Lakoste:
You die from complications of a ruptured appendix.

Hot Sauce
12-04-2007, 09:13 PM
You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation.

racquet_jedi
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TENNIS_IS_FUN
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
A gas leak in your home causes a major explosion, killing you in the blast.

Tennis_is_fun:
While vacationing in Spain, you are gored by an escaped bull. You die from massive internal hemorrhage.

rommil
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Haha I die from an accident while I drive and try to pick up a lit cigarette from the floor and get run over by a big truck. The thing is I do not smoke. What was funny though is I kind of guessed that I will die from a car accident(even before looking at this).

desilvam
12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
hopefully while make love :grin:
no better way to go or come :oops:

lilxjohnyy
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Real
A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a computer keyboard.

Lilxjohnyy
While driving, you attempt to beat a freight train and drive around the gates. Thanks to a miscalculation on your part, the train collides with your car and crushes your body. Your car (and your lifeless body) continue to be pushed for several hundred feet until the train comes to a stop.

Noveson
12-04-2007, 09:28 PM
My real name.

While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene.

Noveson
While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.

As a two year old female name mike tyson;)
A doctor reuses a dirty needle during your visit, and you contract Hepatitis C. You die from complications of liver failure.

angharad
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Real: While in a batting cage, you're struck in the chest by a baseball. You enter cardiac arrest and die within minutes.

Username: While walking to your car after visiting a friend in a rather bad part of town, you are caught in the middle of a drive-by shooting. You are hit several times in the chest. You watch as blood pours from your body as you fall to the ground. You die from massive blood loss.

There's something weird with my chest, I guess. ;)

westside
12-04-2007, 09:57 PM
My real name:
A tormented street mime beats you to death with an "unimaginary" cane.

Westside:
You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation.

TokyopunK
12-04-2007, 10:02 PM
TokyopunK

You mistakenly park in a handicap spot in the grocery store parking lot. Your lifeless body is found shortly thereafter covered in an intricate criss-cross of wheelchair tracks.

Real Name

An ex-friend beats you to death with a full gallon of paint.

LAKOSTE WILL YOU BE THE EX-FRIEND THAT KILLS ME!!!!
IM WATCHIN U!!!!

ananda
12-04-2007, 10:02 PM
ananda: Depressed with life in general, you blow your brains out with a shotgun.

real name (current): same as above
name at birth: While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

abenguyen
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM

While driving, you impatiently tailgate a slow-moving semi. Without warning, the semi slams onto its brakes, and you slam into the back of it. A second semi, which happens to be impatiently tailgating you, slams into the back of you, crushing you between the two semis.

talk tennis name:

Upset over the recent breakup with your girlfriend, you shoot her to death and then proceed to kill yourself.

that second one is freaky lol and i don't even have a girlfriend

ananda
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
roger federer:
Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss.

str33t
12-04-2007, 10:11 PM
You are taken hostage as part of a bank robbery. When law enforcement refuses to meet the demands of the suspect, the suspect shoots you in the head to prove to the cops that he means business.

str33t:
A chiropractor improperly cracks your neck, breaking it and killing you instantly.

Leelord337
lol, this thread is Insane...ok just took the time to type it all in, said i'd die from liver failure, and the sn said i'd commit suicide after testing HIV +

TokyopunK
roger federer:
Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss.

He is depressed because he just lost to Nadal at Wimby!

power_play21
12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
WTF???????

TW NAME: A gang of midgets wraps you in plastic wrap and proceeds to cook you with a hair dryer. You are slowly squeezed to death as the plastic wrap shrinks around your body.

REAL: Engine failure causes an airplane you're on to fall rapidly and crash into the ocean, killing everyone on board.

thats fcuking scary, i hate flying and thats my biggest fear. now its really my biggest fear

tbini87
12-04-2007, 10:21 PM
get killed in a hardware store by a man with a wrench.

then i get killed by the mob in a case of mistaken identity.

forzainter
12-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Real: While taking a leisurely stroll down a country road, a distracted farmer runs you over with his combine, shredding your body into ribbons

forzainter:In a case of mistaken identity, you are shot to death by the mob.

origmarm
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
With my real name:
"While in a batting cage, you're struck in the chest by a baseball. You enter cardiac arrest and die within minutes"

With Origmarm:
"While playing around with a friend's gun, you inadvertently shoot yourself in the head. You die instantly"

Not sure which I prefer really....

malakas
12-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Malakas dies of heart failure after a night of mixing pain killers and hard liquor.lol Typical malakas!:rolleyes:

Real:While rummaging through the trunk of your car, a disgruntled neighbor approaches you from behind and slams the trunk repeatedly onto you, eventually cutting you in half at the waist.

lol :lol:

PimpMyGame
12-05-2007, 03:55 AM
User name:

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rope is tied around your wrists, and a second rope is tied around your ankles. The ropes are tied together and hung on a hook from the ceiling, leaving you suspended facing the ground. Concrete blocks are placed onto your back until the weight becomes so great, your arms and legs are torn from your body.

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by driving into oncoming traffic on the highway.

:shock::shock::shock:

PimpMyGame
12-05-2007, 04:01 AM
Ha ha typed in George W Bush and got this:

The Death Psychic does not get involved in matters of politics.

CanadianChic
12-05-2007, 04:15 AM
What a morbid little site L.

As my user name:

While having fun with fireworks, an M-80 blows up in your hand. You die from massive blood loss.

Under my real name:

While attempting to climb a barbed wire fence, you lose your grip and fall, slicing your neck in several areas. You bleed to death slowly.

Nicely done...exsanguination either way. Whatever happened to natural deaths? Everyone appears to have some nasty fate looming ahead. :shock:

ananda
12-05-2007, 04:50 AM
andy roddick:
You die from a ruptured spleen.

andrew roddick:
While at a concert, a bomb threat is called in, and you're trampled to death as people stampede from the stadium.

rafael nadal:
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. Your body is turned into a thick sludge.
Enough of this morbidity now :-(

Andres
12-05-2007, 05:17 AM

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

TW username:

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

diegaa
12-05-2007, 05:41 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

we will have the same death. maybe we will be at the same time at the same place in the future.

TripleB
12-05-2007, 05:57 AM
Board Name: You mouth off to the wrong guy in a bar and are beaten to death with a barstool.

Very strange since I don't drink, I never go into bars, and I'm a big chicken.

Real Name: A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board).

Very strange since I never fly on an airplane.

TripleB

lonestar
12-05-2007, 06:02 AM
While in a hotel pool, you are sucked into the intake system of the pool's pump. The incredible force of the pump rips your intestines out of your body, turning you into a nearly-hollow corpse.

Board name:
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, your face is skinned using steel wool and subsequently doused with bleach. While you're still alive, your face is then doused with ammonia. The bleach and ammonia chemically react and melt the remaining flesh from your skull.

If I could choose, I'd take hotel pool incident. :)

CanadianChic
12-05-2007, 06:04 AM
While in a hotel pool, you are sucked into the intake system of the pool's pump. The incredible force of the pump rips your intestines out of your body, turning you into a nearly-hollow corpse.

Board name:
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, your face is skinned using steel wool and subsequently doused with bleach. While you're still alive, your face is then doused with ammonia. The bleach and ammonia chemically react and melt the remaining flesh from your skull.

If I could choose, I'd take hotel pool incident. :)

You take the prize for the most gruesome deaths. Really, who thinks up this crap?

PimpMyGame
12-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Try:

Adolf Hitler
Jesus Christ
Marilyn Monroe
Michael J Fox (very good one)
Michael Jackson (excellent)
Britney Spears (another good one)

Breaker
12-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Real
While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a satanic cult.

Breaker
While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you. or (in a few months...)
After haggling over the price of meat, an enraged butcher whips you to death with a large beef tongue.

:cool:

Breaker
12-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Roger Federer

Guess that's what happens after losing too many Roland Garros finals.

Frodo Baggins
12-05-2007, 04:07 PM
(Real Name:>
You are ravaged by a pack of dingoes while touring the Australian outback.) (Tw Name>
In a case of mistaken identity, you are shot to death by a drug dealer. ..lol) Either Way My Death is not Bad!!! ;)

Frodo Baggins
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
So If Your Wondering Where I am?? I Either got shot To Death by Drug Dealer..Or Eatin by a Pack of Dingoes!!! ;) Lol

StealthGnome
12-05-2007, 06:25 PM

DrewRafter8
12-05-2007, 06:32 PM
My Real Name:

A disgruntled sandwich shop employee puts a razor blade onto your sandwich. The razor deeply cuts your mouth and tongue numerous times, and you nervously choke to death on your own blood.

My Screen Name:

While having fun with fireworks, an M-80 blows up in your hand. You die from massive blood loss.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Both real and handle names:

I will most likely die on this message board. :cry:

Sanyi
12-05-2007, 06:42 PM
my user name and real name are the sameWhile watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around). the funny thing is, I've thought of doing this in an attempt to 'free the whales' but never really thought that I would die myself, I just assumed I could escape easily

Rafa freak
12-05-2007, 06:48 PM

While playing halo the people next door think you are a teririst and they throw
a m-80 through your window and you are scared too death.

Rafa freak:

while in school you are the victim of a school shooting and you can guess the rest.

Geezer Guy
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
My real name - age 52: You are the victim of a home robbery and are shot in the head several times at point blank range while you're asleep.

Geezer Guy - age 2: While walking downtown, you fall into an open manhole and sink beneath the thick sewage.

richw76
12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed.

richw76 - After a heated argument with a crazed dry cleaner, he savagely strangles you to death with your own pants.