PDA

View Full Version : Top Spin 2 feautres!

djones
11-29-2004, 04:13 AM
What do you think they should change about the game of Top Spin?

This is my opinion:

In the next update of Top Spin, they should define the whole game of tennis, compared to what the playabillity is now.
The players should move faster like real heavyweight players.
The ball shouldn't float, but fly thru the air,
I think the game right now is to slow, it's not very realistic how balls are hit.
A Stamina meter would be nice too, players should get tired from running from right to left, right now they players just never get tired.
This will force you to play smarter and not play 5 minute rallies.
Also, the players right now are too big compared to the courts their playing on.
And I would like to have more Camera views to choose from, more match statistics, more real players (like the whole top100), and the game should be more difficult.
But most of all, like I said, the game needs a speed-up, and the ball and racquets should look more solid, like a real ball, and not like a floating foam ball.

ibemadskillzz
11-29-2004, 03:17 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/viewtopic.php?t=14620&highlight=top+spin+realistic

VashTheStampede
11-29-2004, 05:41 PM
- It definitely needs more top players.
- FEDERER
- FEDERER
- FEDERER's BANDANA
- players with different playing styles
- optional bg music
- choose your coach
- optional commentary like other sports games
- have racquets that actually play differently and customize your racquet with your sponsor
- surfaces should play more realistically

perfmode
11-29-2004, 05:50 PM
-it needs players' sticks

VashTheStampede
11-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Also, everyone's strokes look like Hewitt's. :?

Dreadeye
12-09-2004, 10:40 AM
After getting a beatdown in the sports genre on the Xbox, Microsoft has decided to throw in the towel on their football, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, and snowboarding series on the Xbox.

As quoted by Reuters, "After analyzing market conditions and customer feedback, we're focused on closing the quality gap between our sports line-up and that of our competitors," Kevin Browne, who manages sports games for Microsoft Game Studios, said. "Therefore we will not be shipping new versions of our sports games this fall." The game series that are affected are "NFL Fever," "NBA Inside Drive", "NHL Rivals" , "Links," "Top Spin" and "Amped".

newbie123
12-12-2004, 07:28 PM
If you change the camera mode to Far, it actually appears a lot faster and most realistic