PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Poker Player

TonLars
12-07-2007, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWjgXqimleI&feature=related

Tony G is so funny to me, I love the way he talks so rediculously to his opponents. They must at times get so angry that their decision making ability declines and it works in his favor.

tbini87
12-07-2007, 01:10 PM
he is a huge trash talker! he can hang with the best of them. it is fun to watch, but sometimes it goes too far and is just pretty low (imo). good players can zone it out, but im sure it gets to plenty of people and works in his favor. i highly doubt he leaves a poker game with many friends...

tbini87
12-07-2007, 04:00 PM
i have also noted that there aren't too many poker players on this forum (or so it seems). maybe real tennis players don't have time for poker. personally i love both.

KoreanHB
12-07-2007, 04:29 PM
i'm a poker player and I must say Tony G is fun to watch. Hellmuth is annoying though.

hoons
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
lol, its fun to watch these guys play, i also pick up a few tips on trash talking. Mike Matusow is pretty good too. Wonder if we can get some TTW poker club going....wouldn't matter cos i'd just trounce you all.....

Hot Sauce
12-08-2007, 03:21 PM
He's pretty funny to watch but his mouth is bigger than his talent.

Mister G
12-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Christ, what a schmuck. Though very amusing (and funny) at times, I could never play with someone like him.. (which is why I could never become a pro-poker player)...

Squall Leonheart
12-08-2007, 10:18 PM
I don't like Tony G or Helmuth. I like Gold, who is somewhat outspoken, but not obnoxious like those two.

counterpunchingrules
12-09-2007, 12:46 AM
I don't like Tony G or Helmuth. I like Gold, who is somewhat outspoken, but not obnoxious like those two.

gold is the worst "professional" poker player ive ever seen. one amazing run of cards is the only reason he won the big dance once. he'll never win anything ever again, though.

Squall Leonheart
12-09-2007, 08:56 AM
gold is the worst "professional" poker player ive ever seen. one amazing run of cards is the only reason he won the big dance once. he'll never win anything ever again, though.
I do agree that he was very lucky and probably won't win anything big ever again, but I meant that I liked his personality if that was unclear.