PDA

View Full Version : Look at the Maze I did!

jmsx521
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/82x6eev.jpg

Shahar26
12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Sweet man, looks like someone has some time on their hand....

Why don't you go to the rice donation site and help them out too ;)

Federer's pet goat Leanne
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
awesome... I wanna solve it..

shojun25
12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Where's the end? :p

jmsx521
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Sweet man, looks like someone has some time on their hand....

Why don't you go to the rice donation site and help them out too ;)Well, I was donating my time to make a child happy.

jmsx521
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
The end is slightly below the right column, where you see an open door. Once you walk out that door, you head for the castle, then climb the stairs, get the treasure on the top of the castle... and haul it back till you get to the helicopter. Now, if you have a walkie-talkie, you can save a lot of time, by calling your helicopter pilot to fly above the castle and pick you up from there!

TENNIS_IS_FUN
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
I printed and solved it..took me about 30 minutes, but it was worth it. Good job.

jmsx521
12-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Are you sure you didn't cheat? What if there was no exit!?

OrangeOne
12-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Are you sure you didn't cheat? What if there was no exit!?

Isn't the solution to any maze to just pick a wall and always stay against that wall? It may not be the quickest solution but equally you're always guaranteed to get to the exit....

^^ Of course, that does assume that the maze was constructed with a findable exit... :)

Squall Leonheart
12-11-2007, 05:58 AM
The end is slightly below the right column, where you see an open door. Once you walk out that door, you head for the castle, then climb the stairs, get the treasure on the top of the castle... and haul it back till you get to the helicopter. Now, if you have a walkie-talkie, you can save a lot of time, by calling your helicopter pilot to fly above the castle and pick you up from there!
If you really wanted to save time you should just take the helicopter to the top of the tower instead of going through the maze.

CGMemphis
12-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Thats awesome, nice work and I like your illustration style, reminiscent of the Shell Silverstein books when I was young.

Mister G
12-11-2007, 06:41 AM
If you really wanted to save time you should just take the helicopter to the top of the tower instead of going through the maze.

LOL true :)

Sanyi
12-11-2007, 06:44 AM
if you look where the treasure is, on top of the spire, if you go the rock face on the left you will see an opening. I think if you get to that point, you make a run for it and jump to land on top of the spire, thereby circumventing about half of the labrynth. amirite?

jmsx521
12-11-2007, 07:12 AM
if you look where the treasure is, on top of the spire, if you go the rock face on the left you will see an opening. I think if you get to that point, you make a run for it and jump to land on top of the spire, thereby circumventing about half of the labrynth. amirite?I know what you're saying, but do you know that many people have lost their lives attempting to make that jump, thinking that they could do it.... After all, not everyone is Carl Lewis. So, the treasure hunter took the safer way instead.

If you really wanted to save time you should just take the helicopter to the top of the tower instead of going through the maze.Ok, I will tell the story because I know what happened:

The treasure hunter lost his walkie talkie while crossing one of the bridges. The walkie-talkie fell in the water, and the hungry alligators ate it. While chewing on the walkie-talkie, the gators' teeth were pressing on the buttons, and the walkie-talkie transmitted noise sounds to the pilot... so, the pilot knew there was some trouble going on somewhere. Unfortunately, he was a commercial pilot, not a navy-seal or military trained (notice there are no weapons on the helicopter!). Plus, no pilots in the past have attempted to fly off the page of the maze and fly back into the page of the maze... notice there is no air space clearance above the letters (Paige's), so he wasn't certain that if he flies off the page into an unknown dimension, he would be able to fly back into the real world.

Leelord337
12-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I printed and solved it..took me about 30 minutes, but it was worth it. Good job.

I just printed it too. the lines are so small i can barely see them. You must've blown it up in photoshop and printed in landscape.

Bodacious DVT
12-11-2007, 03:16 PM
i used to have this book of mazes with multi-page puzzles. you would have to go through a hole in the page and go back and forth through several pages. needless to say im not a big fan of mazes anymore...

Leelord337
12-11-2007, 11:48 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/82x6eev.jpg

I printed it out and tried to solve it and was like no way, all the dead ends, driving around houston is a maze enough. Show us the answer. post a pic of the answer to it. i tried google for the answer to no avail, please....show us.

jmsx521
12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Leelord337, ask Tennis Is Fun. He solved it. There really is an exit: I did this for a young child... it'd be too cruel to fool the child and not make an exit out of the maze.

OK. This is a hint to solving it. Don't read below if you don't want to find out the hint!

You're in the right direction if:

1. The path goes through several of the letters
2. You get to cross the top bridge into the left island
3. You get to cross the second bridge back into the right island.
4. You are on a pathway on the very bottom of the maze, to the right side of the ocean.
5. You are under the castle.
6. If you've got this far, you'll soon find the exit.