PDA

View Full Version : A day at the park- kind of funny

ChuDat
12-14-2007, 09:04 PM
so today me and my friends were hitting at the park around 6:30, then like
30 minutes later 4 wannabe gangster came to us asking for money . We all said We're broke then they said "why you lying bluhd" then one of them tried grabbing my friend bag, my friend then took off on him and then a fight broke out. There was 6 of us, I was occupied with on of the guys while my friends were busy with the others. So here is when the funny part comes in, I first swung 2 punches, one at the face which i missed and the 2nd to the stomach which i landed, the guy then tried to swing at me but missed and then I swung with lots of force towards his stomach again, which knock the breathe out of him, I then finished him off with a punch to the face and while I did that I yelled out "HADOUKEN!!!!" and the guy fell to the ground. We then left, victorious and went to Quicklys laughing about it.

just wanted to share this with you guys.

10sfreak
12-14-2007, 09:07 PM
So, 4 guys tried to rob 6 of y'all? Unarmed? LOL! That's pretty funny...See, we tennis players get NO respect at all!!

ChuDat
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
So, 4 guys tried to rob 6 of y'all? Unarmed? LOL! That's pretty funny...See, we tennis players get NO respect at all!!

well actually some of my friends got hit once or twice. but they work out alot so it didnt really hurt them.

TokyopunK
12-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Well if it was an uppercut punch to the face you should have yelled "Shoryuken!"

tzinc
12-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Where do you live? This sounds like a normal occurance. Stuff like this never happens where I live. Why didn't you call the police on them?

ChuDat
12-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Where do you live? This sounds like a normal occurance. Stuff like this never happens where I live. Why didn't you call the police on them?

it happened pretty quick and all our phone we're in our bag.

TENNIS_IS_FUN
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM

Calling the police for something like that is useless...i doubt they'll send someone patroling the area for 4 wannabe gangsters that fought with 6 other guys...Anyways, good job, they asked for it.

racquet_jedi
12-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Maybe you can adopt your forehand swing into a sword slash...:)

iradical18
12-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Calling the police for something like that is useless...i doubt they'll send someone patroling the area for 4 wannabe gangsters that fought with 6 other guys...Anyways, good job, they asked for it.

I agree, congratulations on your victory though, next time yell out COMBO!! The courts that I go to are in a rough neighborhood as well, it kind of sucks that I have to play there but they've got lights. Anyways, the park where the courts are is like drug deal/bum hangout central and we constantly get harrassed by people who want to come in and try to play and just f*** around.

Noveson
12-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Nice job man, this has happened to me once. Luckily my friend is a state champion martial artist;) He's amazing, a little short asian kid, and I would bet on him in a fight against anybody in our school.

abenguyen
12-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Nice job man, this has happened to me once. Luckily my friend is a state champion martial artist;) He's amazing, a little short asian kid, and I would bet on him in a fight against anybody in our school.

im a short asian kid, lol but i don't got those kinda skills

koopa_troopa
12-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Good thing they were wannabe gangsters and not real gangsters. If they were carrying a weapon, things might have gotten dangerous.

If I were you I might have called the cops or filed a report. Those scumbags might try to lie, sue you/press charges for assault, and say you guys started the fight. I doubt these guys would be smart enough to pull that off, but it could happen and cause a lot of headaches for you.