PDA

View Full Version : verizon wireless users

lilxjohnyy
12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
What cellphone do you use? how do you like it? Anyone with the new voyager or venus? Thanks

Bodacious DVT
12-16-2007, 07:02 PM
I've got the Samsung u740 (dual flip phone) and I LOVE IT!!!

I text alot and it has a full QWERTY keyboard. At first i thought the buttons were really small but i got used to it after a learning curve of an hour or so.

pros:
-sweet lookin phone
-great for texting
-pics
-videos
-games
-music (has front mp3 controls)
-email/internet (optional)
-easy to use
-great service range
-phone calls (duh)
-the ladies always wanna play with it.

cons:
-I tend to drop a few more calls than with my old v710 (might be due to other person's PALM phone, idk)
-screen sometimes blacks out when flipping, but always comes back (its worth it)
-sometimes it randomly shuts off. I dont know why, it may have to do with the memory

its a great phone. feel free to look into it. I would recommend it over most of their phones.
as for the phones you mentioned, i havent tried either but here are my takes:

venus: kinda looks like the chocolate. my friends have the chocolate and hate how the screen always gets scratched. they also say its very awkward to text on because the buttons are at the very bottom of the phone

voyager: I would pick this over the venus. Again, it has a large screen on the cover so its pretty prone to scratching. It looks like the new enV. the keys on the enV were well spaced out, but it made for a large phone. I almost got the enV but it was big and bulky, and I dont need two bulges in my pants.

FEDEX1
12-16-2007, 07:04 PM
i have the krazer and i love it. looks cool has cool features. My ipod just broke so i use it as my music player as well. i bought a 2gb micro sd card.

tbini87
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
my sis just got the juke and really likes it. i am still using an old phone that i still really like (basic samsung flip camera phone...). will be upgrading soon.

LanEvo
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
i got an enV the lg 9900(or something like that in those number) all i know is that its and enV its a great phone, the enV has the best battery life ever, even after i have had it a yr a full charged battery will last me over 2weeks, tho i would love to upgrade to the Voyager, but i still gotta wait another yr