PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Tennis 3

backhander
12-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Ok, I've been playing Virtua Tennis 3 for the Xbox 360 for awhile now and thought I was pretty good. but then I just played on xbox live this weekend and am getting killed. So I learned that there are players who know all these trick shots, so I'm wondering where do I go to find these trick shots out? I mean balls are stopping in midair so the guy can run and smash a hard shot back, it's frustrating. I hit a hard shot and the guy is on the stretch run and in normal game play it would mean a weak reply, but he can whack a hard laser like shot down the line and win the point.

Anyone know where I can find these trick shots?

thanks

Photoshop
12-16-2007, 10:42 PM
OH WOW, I was going to start a thread on this last night. I looked everywhere for button combinations for trick shots but nothing... only trick shot I know right now is dropshot. :\

Leelord337
12-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Virtua tennis 3 is ok. i have it too, i like playing the computer on very hard in singles. I thought original topspin for x box was actually a way better game though. Its a lot more fun and you can hit crazier angles, and the kick serves kick, and the slice serves actually have slice. :) btw, topspin 2 for 360 is nothing like original topspin

tzinc
12-17-2007, 12:50 AM
check "hints/cheats" with google for whatever game you're interested in