8- Novak Djokovic

9- David Ferrer

10- Roger Federer

Please don't flame me, this is just for fun

Make your own list
:):):)

Serve and Volley
12-17-2007, 06:32 AM
Gay.....not that theres anything wrong with that. ;)

CanadianChic
12-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Nothing at all wrong with the thread or the list but the link to the video may be a reason to mock you a little. ;)

Serve and Volley
12-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Nothing at all wrong with the thread or the list but the link to the video may be a reason to mock you a little. ;)

Wow even the Chic thought that was gay....again....not that theres anything wrong with that.

GasquetGOAT
12-17-2007, 06:48 AM

you are right, video removed:)

bagung
12-17-2007, 07:02 AM
roddick is nowhere near to safin....
safin is the best looking one....

ingunnramone
12-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Forget Federer and add CARLOS MOYA instead ;D

Clay lover
12-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I would say Safin is the best looking one too. Go MARAT!

tbini87
12-17-2007, 05:38 PM
according the to op's name i was sure i would see Gasquet @ #1. but most females i know seem to agree that roddick takes the cake.

Hot Sauce
12-17-2007, 05:45 PM
This thread doesn't work. "Player" should be plural!

mrDamien
12-17-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm more handsome than Roddick :wink:. IMO Safin and Ancic amongst the Top 2.

jakul
12-17-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm more handsome than Roddick :wink:. IMO Safin and Ancic amongst the Top 2.

On the other hand I'm an ugly dude so I guess I'll just go with what the experts say who is handsome.

mrDamien
12-17-2007, 09:10 PM
On the other hand I'm an ugly dude so I guess I'll just go with what the experts say who is handsome.

Who's the expert :confused:.

jakul
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=mrDamien;1944846]Who's the expert :confused:.[/QUOTE
Good looking folks I presume. I'm on the outside looking in man.:lol:

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
radek stepanek
ivo karlovic
michael russell
juan chela
andy murray

hahahahaha

jakul
12-17-2007, 09:33 PM
radek stepanek
ivo karlovic
michael russell
juan chela
andy murray

hahahahaha

Exactly what I mean. I'm definitely in this crowd!:lol:

Zets147
12-17-2007, 09:35 PM

quit throwing yourself a pity party.

let me join ya :wink:

SoBad
12-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Without scientific analysis, this sort of discussion is hardly useful.

mrDamien
12-17-2007, 09:45 PM

Oh c'mon, be self confidence please. You're above the men even i don't know who you're. Haha.

ananda
12-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I just started a thread about Nadal being worshipped as a sex symbol around the globe.
Surprisingly he is not on any list.

1. Stepanek (results speak for themselves)
2. Davydenko (check out wife)
3. Nadal
4. Baghdatis
5. Gonzales
6. Nalbandian
7. Del potro
8. Ljubicic
9. Mirnyi
10. Bjorkman

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Andy Roddick. En Fin

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
I just started a thread about Nadal being worshipped as a sex symbol around the globe.
Surprisingly he is not on any list.

1. Stepanek (results speak for themselves)
2. Davydenko (check out wife)
3. Nadal
4. Baghdatis
5. Gonzales
6. Nalbandian
7. Del potro
8. Ljubicic
9. Mirnyi
10. Bjorkman

the hell with the results, stepanek still looks like well.....

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/moe_3_2007/baraka.jpg

0range
12-17-2007, 10:06 PM
#1 should be Safin, sooooo obviously.

0range
12-17-2007, 10:12 PM
1. Safin
2. Tursunov
3. Henman
4. Korolev
5. Gasquet
6. Andreev
7. Gulbis
8. Murray
9. Grosjean
10. Forget

(the list was made in a hurry... so maybe I've missed someone... also, Roddick's not on the list bcoz he gained a lot of weight...)

mrDamien
12-17-2007, 10:16 PM
1. Safin
2. Tursunov
3. Andreev
4. Korolev
5. Gasquet
6. Gulbis
7. Henman
8. Grosjean
9. Murray
10. Forget

(the list was made in a hurry... so maybe I've missed someone... also, Roddick's not on the list bcoz he gained a lot of weight...)

Just wondering, do we have a players namely Forget :confused:. Any pic??

AlpineCadet
12-17-2007, 10:23 PM
quit throwing yourself a pity party.

let me join ya :wink:

"U, G, L, Y, you ain't got no alibi, you're UGLY!" - a song from a Disney TV show

Zets147
12-17-2007, 10:24 PM
is that supposed to be a provocation? how old are you, 12? (Oh so sorry, another personal question). As personal as asking how long you have been playing with your stick! LOL

dumbass

0range
12-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Just wondering, do we have a players namely Forget :confused:. Any pic??

Guy Forget, retired loooooong time ago lol

http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/29102007/85/foto/fotos-deportes-president-of-french-tennis-federation-fft-christian-bimes.html

(left)

mrDamien
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Guy Forget, retired loooooong time ago lol

http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/29102007/85/foto/fotos-deportes-president-of-french-tennis-federation-fft-christian-bimes.html

(left)

Oh the French. An uncle. Are you sure he fall under the handsome list :confused:.

Maestro Nalbandian
12-18-2007, 03:11 AM

lol Moya is not more handsome than Federer, is he?

Originally Posted by Heavy Metal Tennis Star
radek stepanek
ivo karlovic
michael russell
juan chela
andy murray

LOL Gold!

malakas
12-18-2007, 03:29 AM
1.Safin
2.Philippoussis
3.Gambil
4.Ferrer
5.Clement
6.Haas
7.Feli
8.Moya
9.Kiefer
10.Gonzalez

vicky_and_dre
12-18-2007, 06:54 AM
radek stepanek
ivo karlovic
michael russell
juan chela
andy murray

hahahahaha

HOLD ON.
What the hell's wrong with Chela and Murray?? and Russell aint even that bad. I mean, you need some Llodra in there, Eshauer, possibly even Andreev.
dude, if you're gonna go after ugly, go after ugly.

vicky_and_dre
12-18-2007, 06:57 AM
1. Safin
2. Tursunov
3. Henman
4. Korolev
5. Gasquet
6. Andreev
7. Gulbis
8. Murray
9. Grosjean
10. Forget

WOW ur funny..... look, the list started strong, but u kinda lost us at henman (We're English but.... ya know...)

and Roddick puttin on weight?? where?? he aint that big!!

GasquetGOAT
12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
the hell with the results, stepanek still looks like well.....

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/moe_3_2007/baraka.jpg

lol uncanny resemblence...

http://im.sport.cz/482/94823-article-97k3m.jpg

CanadianChic
12-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I have a friend who still talks about Patrick Rafter. She doesn't play tennis but had the biggest crush on him.

norcal
12-18-2007, 09:56 AM
I have a man crush on Pat Rafter.

Alejandro D
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM
What? No Max Mirnyi? And Dominik Hrbaty and his classy t-shirts?

sunflowerhx
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
My opinion on your top 10

1- Andy Roddick (Gorilla with a racket)

2- Marat Safin (I can understand why women like him but still an ape)

3- Feliciano Lopez (Ok)

4- Tommy Robredo (A bit scrawny)

5- Tommy Haas (Ok, until he speaks)

6- James Blake (Is it me or does he walk like chicken with a big butt)

7- Mario Ancic (Not sure)

8- Novak Djokovic (Eyes too close together)

9- David Ferrer (Ditto)

10- Roger Federer (He's suave and has style but why does he look like he have a bad smell under his nose. Also good hair!)

Greengrass
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
A-Rod No 1?? You kidding me? Having seen Safin up close ... no contest ... the guy could be a matinee idol with those looks.

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
this is the hottest atp player lmfao!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x38/sarzkazi/pics-sports/b4c7.jpg

GasquetGOAT
12-18-2007, 04:56 PM

lol Leave Michael Chang out of this. He was a great tennis player back in the days, though no way hot nor was he trying to be.

AlpineCadet
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM

That looks like one of the famous GOAT posters here on TW!!!

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
12-18-2007, 10:06 PM
lol Leave Michael Chang out of this. He was a great tennis player back in the days, though no way hot nor was he trying to be.

lol made u laugh!

CAM178
12-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Karlovic? (ha ha)

stav_babolat
12-19-2007, 08:43 AM
hahahaha check out soderling, wat a ***!
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7574/sa49athk3.th.jpg

maneater
12-19-2007, 04:23 PM
A-Rod No 1?? You kidding me? Having seen Safin up close ... no contest ... the guy could be a matinee idol with those looks.

AMEN!!!!!
Come on guys...i think you all know who i'd pick :-) i really miss seeing him...last time was craappy us open loss to Warwinka :-( Come back my Russian giant! xxx

Frodo Baggins
12-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Maneater,Maneater:(*Sigh*What am I Gonna Do With you???

Frodo Baggins
12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
oh By the Way It's Tommy For Me!!! I Also miss him :(

0range
12-19-2007, 04:56 PM
AMEN!!!!!
Come on guys...i think you all know who i'd pick :-) i really miss seeing him...last time was craappy us open loss to Warwinka :-( Come back my Russian giant! xxx

Don't forget Moscow and Madrid... Marat is gone-diddly-ong-ong...

As much as I like Marat in order to not suffering from serious depression 11 month per year I'd like to move on to other younger players now... go Korolev go Gulbis!!!

0range
12-19-2007, 04:58 PM
*sorry double post*

0range
12-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh the French. An uncle. Are you sure he fall under the handsome list :confused:.

Pretty good looking for a very old guy :D

WOW ur funny..... look, the list started strong, but u kinda lost us at henman (We're English but.... ya know...)

and Roddick puttin on weight?? where?? he aint that big!!

When you like someone very much... they become beautiful to you lol.

I think Roddick in 2000 looks much better than he his right now.

Katlion
12-19-2007, 05:07 PM
ewww! moya is disgusting. roger is way more classy. he is what i would call handsome...

maneater
12-19-2007, 05:21 PM
hmm..sorry but Federer reminds me of the old witch from snow white....
http://www.alexross.com/AA01M0012.jpg

CanadianChic
12-19-2007, 05:24 PM
ewww! moya is disgusting. roger is way more classy. he is what i would call handsome...

I suppose he could be described as handsome by some although I think he has a snotty, prep school, momma's boy type of look about him. I can also appreciate the raw sexual energy Moya possesses. He has a gritty, dirty, man's man appeal. I suppose each appeals to different women with different tastes. To each their own. :)

JackSkellington
12-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Without scientific analysis, this sort of discussion is hardly useful.

....hahahahahahhahhahahahhahahha

what in the world are you talking about, man? You want scientific analysis on the canon of beauty? It's out there--I'm not sure if you meant that as a joke or not but beauty is not totally subjective, as your post seems to suggest.

naffi
12-19-2007, 06:50 PM
You have got to be kidding me. Andy Roddick looks better than Marat Safin? Yeah, in a world where your man's got to look like Curious George. Out of yoUR MIND! :) This list has one man on it. Just one. Safin, baby. Safin.

http://www.******************.blogspot.com

Top 10 based on looks alone....

1- Andy Roddick

2- Marat Safin

3- Feliciano Lopez

4- Tommy Robredo

5- Tommy Haas

6- James Blake

7- Mario Ancic

8- Novak Djokovic

9- David Ferrer

10- Roger Federer

Make your own list

Gundam
12-19-2007, 07:55 PM
I suppose he could be described as handsome by some although I think he has a snotty, prep school, momma's boy type of look about him. I can also appreciate the raw sexual energy Moya possesses. He has a gritty, dirty, man's man appeal. I suppose each appeals to different women with different tastes. To each their own. :)

I wanna hear your opinion on

Patrick Rafter : before The haircut
Stephen Edberg
Guga
and,
Tommy Haas: before The haircut

CanadianChic
12-19-2007, 08:03 PM
I think Rafter was probably the best looking male ever on the tour. I know a few very straight males who have admitted to having male crushes on Rafter. He is a very pretty male yet quite masculine.

I think Haas is probably the closest I have seen in the last few years to Rafter. There is something about him that makes me think of Rafter. I prefer him with long hair to short definitely.

Guga has crazy hair but very soft looking skin.

I don't really have an opinion on Edberg to be honest.

Rickson
12-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Top 10 Best Looking Male Tennis Player

Are you a hairdresser or something?

Gundam
12-20-2007, 12:14 AM
I think Rafter was probably the best looking male ever on the tour. I know a few very straight males who have admitted to having male crushes on Rafter. He is a very pretty male yet quite masculine.

I think Haas is probably the closest I have seen in the last few years to Rafter. There is something about him that makes me think of Rafter. I prefer him with long hair to short definitely.

Guga has crazy hair but very soft looking skin.

I don't really have an opinion on Edberg to be honest.

Thanks! I don't know about 'crush' but I used to admire Rafter (with his warrior hairdo and that white thingy on his face :) Now, my son is growing his hair). Haas...could have been like 2nd Rafter but his mental side has not been helping at all. BTW, do you pay attention to skin?? Maybe you had a chance to meet Guga in person. I would not know from watching TV. For me, it's

Edberg (Right wing) - Rafter (Middle) - Guga (Left wing).

Would you mind if I ask your opinion on some WTA players?
Kirilenko? I think she has a next door girl charm and also like her tennis - if she had more power... Vaidisova? Ivanovic?

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 12:27 AM
I must admit that I don't follow the WTA as closely as the ATP, although I do have my favourites.. I like Ivanovic very much. I respect her as a player for two reasons: I think she has a great game and if she continues to work on all aspects she will go very far. She's not afraid to take the net or wail it from the baseline. The second reason I root for her is her personality - she comes across as a genuinely nice girl which we haven't seen in a year or two really. IMO.

Honestly, I think Kirilenko is a bit too fluffy for my taste. Davenport was my girl for years - now there is a tennis player - as well as Mauresmo. I have nothing against Kirilenko but I just feel she doesn't have nearly the game to reach the level of those two.

Gundam
12-20-2007, 12:10 PM
I must admit that I don't follow the WTA as closely as the ATP, although I do have my favourites.. I like Ivanovic very much. I respect her as a player for two reasons: I think she has a great game and if she continues to work on all aspects she will go very far. She's not afraid to take the net or wail it from the baseline. The second reason I root for her is her personality - she comes across as a genuinely nice girl which we haven't seen in a year or two really. IMO.

Honestly, I think Kirilenko is a bit too fluffy for my taste. Davenport was my girl for years - now there is a tennis player - as well as Mauresmo. I have nothing against Kirilenko but I just feel she doesn't have nearly the game to reach the level of those two.

Unfortunately, in two matches of Ivanovic I've watched (FO against J Henin and wimby against Venus?), she didn't play very well so I am yet to be impressed. Well, she is still young and as you said she isn't afraid to try different things (Vaidisova impressed me in this respect too this year) to improve her tennis result. Personality? I also found her very natural, likeable girl. Check this video out. She will continue to charm us for many years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO6sXZT3H6s

Kirilenko, IMO has a solid, well-rounded game (didn't she win junior USO in 2002?) but lacks power sadly. I'd be happy if she can stay in 20-15th for her career but even that might be tough :(
I don't think she is liked because she is hot or sexy or pretty (at least for me). I like her as if she's my younger sister. I wish she does well in 2008. :)

Davenport is defintely respected by many including myself. But I don't respect Mauresmo. I couldn't stand her fragile mentality as a professional athlete. Often she looks she's scared to face any big showdown.

I am not a fan of Kournikova or Sharapova although I admire Maria's fighting spirit. Hantuchova seems to be a nice girl but too thin (but will make a good model).

Hey, thanks for your opinion, that's very interesting.
Happy holidays!:)

maneater
12-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Just a random point to note....how many of the hott tennis players would you still find hott lets say...if they wern't Tennis players....

Safin-...he could be a garbage man and make it sexy...

Nadal....he would only be sexy if he was also a soccer player...anything else...i dunno if i would find him as sexy

Roddick...he'd be sexy in a college boy kinda nerdy sexy way...

novak...I still dont find him sexy

GasquetGOAT
12-21-2007, 04:28 AM
Are you a hairdresser or something?

Why you ask? Are you looking for a sexy haircut?

GasquetGOAT
12-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Just a random point to note....how many of the hott tennis players would you still find hott lets say...if they wern't Tennis players....

Sharapova has got the package that would make her stand out in any profession.

pound cat
12-21-2007, 04:58 AM

Safin-...he could be a garbage man and make it sexy...

Nadal....he would only be sexy if he was also a soccer player...anything else...i dunno if i would find him as sexy

Roddick...he'd be sexy in a college boy kinda nerdy sexy way...

novak...I still dont find him sexy

Ivanisevic...charismatic & sexy ...would be on the same garbage pick-up shift as Safin & women would be hiding in garbage cans hoping to be picked up by either one of these sexy E. Europeans. Grrrrrrrrr Goran

maneater
12-21-2007, 05:56 PM
hahahaha love it Pound cat! id deffo hide in the garbage can for marat....SUPRISE HAHA!

Rodditha
12-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Andy Roddick is the man, soooo cute, handsome, tall, charismatic guy, Safin comes way after. Andy is so cute, omg i would....i don't know.

maneater
12-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Yea Roddick would make the best long term boyfriend, treat you right and stuff hes quite adoreable...but Safin, hed keep you on your toes youd constantly be on edge knowing you could be dropped like a penny! I think theres alot more steam with the Saf Man...but in terms of looks, come on...Andy is not beautiful

CanadianChic
12-23-2007, 04:11 AM
Unfortunately, in two matches of Ivanovic I've watched (FO against J Henin and wimby against Venus?), she didn't play very well so I am yet to be impressed. Well, she is still young and as you said she isn't afraid to try different things (Vaidisova impressed me in this respect too this year) to improve her tennis result. Personality? I also found her very natural, likeable girl. Check this video out. She will continue to charm us for many years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO6sXZT3H6s

Kirilenko, IMO has a solid, well-rounded game (didn't she win junior USO in 2002?) but lacks power sadly. I'd be happy if she can stay in 20-15th for her career but even that might be tough :(
I don't think she is liked because she is hot or sexy or pretty (at least for me). I like her as if she's my younger sister. I wish she does well in 2008. :)

Davenport is defintely respected by many including myself. But I don't respect Mauresmo. I couldn't stand her fragile mentality as a professional athlete. Often she looks she's scared to face any big showdown.

I am not a fan of Kournikova or Sharapova although I admire Maria's fighting spirit. Hantuchova seems to be a nice girl but too thin (but will make a good model).

Hey, thanks for your opinion, that's very interesting.
Happy holidays!:)

I have enjoyed your opinions as well. We should have some good conversations in the new year! Happy holidays to you as well. :)

AlpineCadet
12-23-2007, 12:52 PM
Have you guys seen Kirilenko play live? She has a TON of power, and more so than a lot of the girls on tour. It's her mental game that needs the work, her coach has told the Yonex reps this, which is how I have heard about it.

Tempest344
01-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Paradorn Srichaphan perhaps?

if you've seen his wife maybe you'd agree

THE_ALCHEMY
08-01-2009, 03:07 AM
My top ten with pics.
1. Novak Djokovic
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/5a8f5357.jpg
2. Tommy Robredo
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/tommyr.jpg
3. Juan Martin Del Potro
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/9b4068d8.jpg
4. Andy Roddick
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/d5a617e9.jpg

THE_ALCHEMY
08-01-2009, 03:11 AM
5. David Nalbandian
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/302e9f9f.jpg
6. Tommy Haas
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/c10ebf5d.jpg
7. Lleyton Hewitt
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/lleyton_hewitt1.jpg
8. Nadal
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/rafelnadal.jpg

THE_ALCHEMY
08-01-2009, 03:16 AM
9. Tim Henman
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/03e2f0c4.jpg
10. Federer
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/4bccd584.jpg

P_Agony
08-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Not that I care, but I'm pretty sure Verdasco should be on that list, no?

pound cat
08-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Andy Roddick???? What's under that cap anyway?

Haas is good looking. Federer has a strange face, especially his nose. However his sister is very attractive.

Safin is the hunk of all hunks...with the "game" to match.

Lionheart392
08-01-2009, 03:55 AM
NALBANDIAN? I'm sorry but he is hideous.

Sentinel
08-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Wawrinka, Lopez, Mauresmo, Haas, Baghdatis, Serena, Bellucci ...

Lionheart392
08-01-2009, 04:10 AM
Oh go on then... after the top 3 though it's in no particular order...

1. Safin
2. Am I allowed to include non-active players? If so I put Jan-Michael Gambill here.
3. Verdasco
4. Tsonga (I can see why some people would think he's ugly... but he has some kind of hot aura)
5. Blake
6. Simon
7. Djokovic
8. Haas
9. Ferrer
10. Gulbis

antoaneta71
08-01-2009, 04:13 AM
9. Tim Henman
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/03e2f0c4.jpg
10. Federer
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/kokoro4ever/tennis/4bccd584.jpg

You have Federer and Hanman on the list :shock:oh dear and I don't get this attractivness of Roddick ,seriously Roddick,I mean is this what is attractive in USA I mean he's blond and looks weird, like something is wrong with him,he has no lips, crossed eyes

roysid
08-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Feliciano Lopez is No.1 followed by Safin and Tursunov.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-03-2009, 04:46 AM

1- Andy Roddick

2- Marat Safin

3- Feliciano Lopez

4- Tommy Robredo

5- Tommy Haas

6- James Blake

7- Mario Ancic

8- Novak Djokovic

9- David Ferrer

10- Roger Federer

Make your own list

Marat Safin? are u serious? Marat has a great personality, not great looks, he looks very average to me.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-03-2009, 04:49 AM

1- Andy Roddick

2- Marat Safin

3- Feliciano Lopez

4- Tommy Robredo

5- Tommy Haas

6- James Blake

7- Mario Ancic

8- Novak Djokovic

9- David Ferrer

10- Roger Federer

Make your own list

The G.O.A.T list of good looks on the ATP-tour former and current should be this:!
1. Radek Stepanek
2. Petr Korda
3. Carsten Braasch
4. Boris Becker
5. Thomas Johansson
6. Nikolay Davydenko
7. Thomas Johansson
8. Jonas Bjorkman
9. Ivo Karlovic
10. Tim Henman
To all the ladies out there, watch out!:twisted:

Lifted
08-03-2009, 05:46 AM
The look on Henman's face...oh lord. He looks like he is up to no good and is about to do something devious.

smack that
08-03-2009, 05:55 AM
roddicks head it too big

cucio
05-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Wawrinka, Lopez, Mauresmo, Haas, Baghdatis, Serena, Bellucci ...

Tsk, tsk, I see what you did there, young man. You will write "I won't be a racist homophobic chauvinist pig" 100 times.

Mmm, ok, you can use copy and paste or a PHP script.

Underhand
05-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Radek Štěpánek makes every woman weak in the knees! He must be on the list.

http://www.nosolodeportes.com/images/2008/11/stepanek-01.jpg

Cross-court
05-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Roddick looks like a bird without a cap:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/83AAF10E51A34475952F4A4C445D5428.ashx?w=148&h=198

Cross-court
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I don't get what women see in this guy ^^^^^

LameTennisPlayer
05-10-2010, 12:46 PM
lmao Tim Henman......hahahhaha what a joke

rovex
05-10-2010, 12:50 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/14wb0n4.jpg

Don't see many people having this guy on their list. He's as good looking as it gets!

Kevinfiji
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Saw Gasquet in the flesh in Oz last year, big time hottie :) Verdasco definitely, built like a rugby player.....

Centered
05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
radek stepanek
ivo karlovic
michael russell
juan chela
andy murray

hahahahaha
http://i43.tinypic.com/1z6t5bc.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2s80cwl.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2jg31q1.jpg

Centered
05-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Radek Štěpánek makes every woman weak in the knees! He must be on the list.

http://www.nosolodeportes.com/images/2008/11/stepanek-01.jpg

Stay out of our topics and we'll stay out of yours.

¿Comprende?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ijomeo.jpg

Andres
05-13-2010, 08:15 AM
The G.O.A.T list of good looks on the ATP-tour former and current should be this:!
1. Radek Stepanek
2. Petr Korda
3. Carsten Braasch
4. Boris Becker
5. Thomas Johansson
6. Nikolay Davydenko
7. Thomas Johansson
8. Jonas Bjorkman
9. Ivo Karlovic
10. Tim Henman
To all the ladies out there, watch out!:twisted:You have ToJo twice.

Centered
05-13-2010, 11:43 AM
To all the ladies out there, watch out!
Yeah, we know all about the tired spammy point that boys like to make that "all guys are gross, hahahaha". I guess you shouldn't be allowed to breed, then. Watch out, indeed. We might start spamming your precious "Guy's Only" topic with the same nonsense. Oh, that's right... we don't behave like little boys.

Dilettante
05-13-2010, 11:53 AM
You have ToJo twice.

Prime and no-prime maybe.

Fandango
05-14-2010, 10:23 AM
I can't believe no one has mentioned Juan Carlos Ferrero:

http://www.apuestas.pro/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/juan-carlos-ferrero-20050121-21552.jpg

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040121/sp5.jpg

Centered
05-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Melzer may not have a cute face, but he has a nice body -- especially the back. I'm watching a re-run of his match in Madrid.

Jaxon
10-04-2010, 02:51 PM
WOW... I CANNOT BELIEVE NOONE HAS SAID..
FERNANDO VERDASCO!!!!!
guy is lady killer

CCNM
10-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Not sure if I can come up with ten but I would put Baghdadis, Fernando Gonzalez, Feli Lopez, Federer, and Djokovic on my list. I think Verdasco is better looking than Rafa, and Roddick was cute in his younger days.