PDA

View Full Version : 2007 TW Awards – Best Female Member

SoBad
12-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Please vote and discuss, and keep it nice and clean, so that we don't lose the thread like we did last year.

------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Q: Why does poster “X” appear as an option in this poll?
A: Poster “X” appears as an option in this poll because that poster was nominated for this category by another poster.

2. Q: Who does poster “Y” not appear as an option in this poll?
A: Poster “Y” does not appear as an option in this poll because that poster was not nominated for this category by any other poster.

3. Q: Where is the thread about the nominations for these 2007 TW year end awards, and how can I access that thread?
A: You can read about the nominations for these 2007 TW year end awards in the thread entitled “2007 TW Year End Awards”. You can access the thread either by looking through the “Odds and Ends” subforum, or by clicking on the link below:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=171284

4. Q: I had difficulty figuring out the answers to one or more questions above on my own. Does that mean I am a little slow?
A: No, it does not mean that at all.

sportsfan92
12-17-2007, 07:33 PM
It is so difficult to pick just one. They're all a hoot....

Ano
12-17-2007, 07:55 PM
CC !!

Why? she created the bistro..

Zets147
12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
MegacedU is retired. Please vote for her if you wish to place your votes for me to be the Best Female Member. Thanks y'all.

Love~
Zets

sportsfan92
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM
CC !!

Agreed! Don't forget to vote!

Rickson
12-17-2007, 08:01 PM
I vote for Zets! Are you really a girl?

Zets147
12-17-2007, 08:05 PM
I vote for Zets! Are you really a girl?

vote for MegacedU's spot if you wish to vote for moi. Thanks

Rickson
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM

I refuse to do that and will instead vote by post.

My vote is for Zets.

TheShaun
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
i voted for topaz because of her terrific bag check video, her personality really came through. that was also when i found out that topaz was a girl.

SFrazeur
12-17-2007, 09:10 PM
I voted correctly. ;-)

-SF

Fee
12-17-2007, 09:26 PM
We only get to vote for one? Seriously?

Sorry, can't do it. I would only vote for my drinking buddies as a group.

Zets, please don't screw up this thread. Thanks.

Zets147
12-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Alright! I finally get to see some fire from Fee. Seems like she wants to win this one.

That's really too bad though since Meg and I are going to take this award.

SoBad
12-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I am also feeling conflicted about the vote here. I guess I'm gonna hold it until later, in case there's a close contest and a single vote could actually make a difference...:)

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Ha, not entirely fair. I wish I still had time for all this. I have so much to update you guys on. Maybe over X-Mas break. :) Happy holidays!

Zets147
12-17-2007, 10:11 PM
The retired player makes a comeback!? :gasp:

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Haha Interesting. I'm flattered! We'll win together home-girl. ;)

Zets147
12-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Haha Interesting. I'm flattered! We'll win together home-girl. ;)

you know it, sweet-thang :cool:

SoBad
12-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Halo Meg! Time for the update is NOW. No maybes, no waiting till Christmas, otherwise Zets is gonna take over. We are all working overtime with pressing deadlines and what not...

Rickson
12-17-2007, 10:16 PM
you know it, sweet-thang :cool:

I've always thought mega was alright, but you see why I didn't cast a vote on the mega if it's for you, Zets? Don't ever count someone out completely. Damn I wish I could see the IP numbers.

SoBad
12-17-2007, 10:16 PM
The retired player makes a comeback!? :gasp:

Yes, we've seen that many times. Sometimes after winning a slam you just chill and don't win another for four and a half years. And then it takes three years to win another slam. And then you start getting focused and just start winning slam after slam. That's just a hypothetical situation, but we see that sort of thing all the time.

Zets147
12-17-2007, 10:17 PM
You are not ready to see the matrix yet, Ricky-poo~

Rickson
12-17-2007, 10:17 PM
You are not ready to see the matrix yet, Ricky-poo~

What? Are you saying you're Clark Kent as in alter ego?

SoBad
12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
For information on nominations, please refer to the master thread where the nominations were developed.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey hey hey, as I'm sure you know, I'm flattered by the nomination. We all know I like the attention. I'm in the process of moving off campus to a really nice apartment in hopes that my grades will improve. Freshman year kicked my butt and if I have any hopes of going to law school, I need to get my act together and start putting my time to better use. I also got a new job, making some money to furnish my apartment and hopefully buy myself a new car in hopes to gain a bit more financial independence from my parents. I opted to take a year off of tennis, but I still play intramural. I'm a dominant force, so watch out all you south Floridians - with any luck I'll be down there hitting with you guys soon. I haven't forgotten about TTW. I still love you all, and I'm sure I'm still the one you love to hate. Keep on keepin on, I'll be back in full force eventually!

Rickson
12-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm a dominant force, so watch out all you south Floridians - with any luck I'll be down there hitting with you guys soon. I haven't forgotten about TTW. I still love you all, and I'm sure I'm still the one you love to hate. Keep on keepin on, I'll be back in full force eventually!

What? You don't go to Columbia? I thought we were gonna hit in Central Park sometime.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
What? You don't go to Columbia? I thought we were gonna hit in Central Park sometime.

Rickson my dear, unfortunately, after several months of stringing me along, Columbia decided they didn't like me. I decided to go someplace close to the *ahem* the tennis hall of fame, which is approx 25 minutes south of here. :)

But...if you ever want to hit in central park sometime. I'm so down for that.

Rickson
12-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Rickson my dear, unfortunately, after several months of stringing me along, Columbia decided they didn't like me. I decided to go someplace close to the *ahem* the tennis hall of fame, which is approx 25 minutes south of here. :)

But...if you ever want to hit in central park sometime. I'm so down for that.
That's horrible and Columbia's loss. I promise to hit you up via email when the weather gets warm, but be warned, I'm ambidextrous.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:31 PM
That's horrible and Columbia's loss. I promise to hit you up via email when the weather gets warm, but be warned, I'm ambidextrous.

Me too, a cracked my right shoulder blade in half a couple years ago. How do you think I played tennis in the mean time? Something had to get me to get noticed by colleges! I'm back to playing right handed, but I'm not really strong anymore. I lost a whole bunch of weight since I'm not really playing on such a regular basis anymore.

Zets147
12-17-2007, 10:33 PM
A story of a retired tennis player who is struggling to make her way back to the sport that she truly loves... This will get us more votes for sure.

Keep it up, Meg!

Rickson
12-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Me too, a cracked my right shoulder blade in half a couple years ago. How do you think I played tennis in the mean time? Something had to get me to get noticed by colleges! I'm back to playing right handed, but I'm not really strong anymore. I lost a whole bunch of weight since I'm not really playing on such a regular basis anymore.

We'll have to try a lefty vs. lefty as well as a natural hand matchup.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:34 PM
We'll have to try a lefty vs. lefty as well as a natural hand matchup.

Bring it on Ricksonnnnnnn!!!

Leelord337
12-17-2007, 10:36 PM
CC !!

*thumbs up*

SoBad
12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey Meg, I had a dream one night, I am not sure if it was a dream or real, and not sure if it was Kournikova or you, especially if it was real. Can you take a glance and let me know if it was you? It's toward the end (post #14) of this thread:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=162263

ananda
12-17-2007, 10:40 PM
I see Dedan's has not voted yet. Or praps he is looking for "Kumquat" in the list :-)

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey Meg, I had a dream one night, I am not sure if it was a dream or real, and not sure if it was Kournikova or you, especially if it was real. Can you take a glance and let me know if it was you? It's toward the end (post #14) of this thread:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=162263

My friend, the answer to your question is simple. We were both there. Kournikova was the chair umpire, and I was the one playing. She doesn't play anymore silly, what with her injured foot and passionate love affair with Enrique. But she's still my hero.

Leelord337
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
How much do you think Avatars play a role in this? i really like CC's avatar so i voted 4 her. Megaces is good too but at first glance it doesn't look as sexy as cc's. so thats my theory why they are the top 2 so far

SoBad
12-17-2007, 10:44 PM
^^ OK sorry about my confusion. It's all coming crystal clear now. You looked really good in that black dress by the way!@! Maybe it's for the best than Ana Ivanovic went to Shanghai that night.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
^^ OK sorry about my confusion. It's all coming crystal clear now. You looked really good in that black dress by the way!@! Maybe it's for the best than Ana Ivanovic went to Shanghai that night.

Yeah, she could never measure up. To us blonde beauties.

MegacedU
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
How much do you think Avatars play a role in this? i really like CC's avatar so i voted 4 her. Megaces is good too but at first glance it doesn't look as sexy as cc's. so thats my theory why they are the top 2 so far

Sexy yeah, but see mine's clever and homemade. Shouldn't that give me bonus points?

ilovecarlos
12-18-2007, 07:23 AM
I see Dedan's has not voted yet. Or praps he is looking for "Kumquat" in the list :-)

Ahem...yes adopted son...your adopted Dad hasn't shown up yet.....hmmmmm......and I don't see any numbers after my name...sniff sniff...so you don't love your adopted Mum anymore either? sniff sniff sniff
Of course I voted for CC...she started the bistro!

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
12-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I voted for Topaz :)

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Wants to know The >What we Get if we Winn?? These polls Are Dumb Without The Prize!!!

Katlion
12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
I say Katlion!! :) hehe

sportsfan92
12-18-2007, 10:06 AM
CC !!

agreed Ano!

Sup2Dresq
12-18-2007, 10:13 AM
I am having a hard time deciding. Sportsfan, CC, ILC, Topaz, Fee..

I like them all to win.. and not to sound like a repetitive acceptance speech, I must make a difficult choice. Ugh.

*hovers shaking finger over vote button*

Topaz
12-18-2007, 11:03 AM
i voted for topaz because of her terrific bag check video, her personality really came through. that was also when i found out that topaz was a girl.

Thanks...and you aren't the first one to have thought I was a guy...it always baffles me, since I think my handle is rather feminine, not to mention my usual avatar. *shrug* Oh well, now you know!

Sup2Dresq
12-18-2007, 11:08 AM

I take that as a compliment, since I directed that Bag Check. Takes a steady camera hand and some great ideas. Plus you need to know how to deal with Divas *ducks 2x4*

Sup- Aka Spielberg

http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/1938555699

Fee
12-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Let me correct the historical record here... I created the Bistro, but the first thread was mistakenly deleted by an over-reacting mod, and Spencer couldn't reinstate it. CC created the 'post-fire, remodeled' Bistro (added the upstairs lounge, the fireplace, the ceiling fan that Dedans swings from, the library with all the comfy couches for quieter conversations). I was more focused on the big screen TV, 32 beers on tap, and A-Z vodka selection.

As you were...

sportsfan92
12-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Let me correct the historical record here... I created the Bistro, but the first thread was mistakenly deleted by an over-reacting mod, and Spencer couldn't reinstate it. CC created the 'post-fire, remodeled' Bistro (added the upstairs lounge, the fireplace, the ceiling fan that Dedans swings from, the library with all the comfy couches for quieter conversations). I was more focused on the big screen TV, 32 beers on tap, and A-Z vodka selection.

As you were...

ya - see, had i had more votes....you and T would have gotten those too! :cry:

Leelord337
12-18-2007, 12:10 PM
I take that as a compliment, since I directed that Bag Check. Takes a steady camera hand and some great ideas. Plus you need to know how to deal with Divas *ducks 2x4*

Sup- Aka Spielberg

http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/1938555699

post a link to topaz's bag check.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
12-18-2007, 12:10 PM
^^^^

Fee, is that Novak Djokovic in your avatar?

Because I thought it was a guy with his girlfriend, then I saw your name as one of the options.

Sup2Dresq
12-18-2007, 12:16 PM
post a link to topaz's bag check.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=1900051&postcount=102

I already have my "best director" and "best script" speech. :)

Leelord337
12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Sexy yeah, but see mine's clever and homemade. Shouldn't that give me bonus points?

It seems you have the animated gif audience voting for you since you're the only one in the listing, (which i wish more people on tt had animated gifs.)

it was actually pretty complicated but i figured it out, here is how to make a .gif like megacedu. :P

For those who have Adobe Imageready (ususally comes w/photoshop), here is how to make animated .gifs:

1) create 2 or more pictures you want your gif to have,
2) put all those pictrues their own folder just with those pictures you want in your gif.
3) go to file: Import: Folder as frames
4) save optimized as a .gif and there you go.

Leelord337
12-18-2007, 12:28 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=1900051&postcount=102

I already have my "best director" and "best script" speech. :)

really loved that bag check, Topaz, you're very entertaining, enjoyed every sec of it. :P. "i only play w/small heads", lol

Sup2Dresq
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
really loved that bag check, Topaz, you're very entertaining, enjoyed every sec of it. :P. "i only play w/small heads", lol

*cough* yes. Topaz.. what a great line. *eyebrow*.

I await your reply.

Fedace
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Cindy and Canadian both tie. they are both smart and witty.

TheShaun
12-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks...and you aren't the first one to have thought I was a guy...it always baffles me, since I think my handle is rather feminine, not to mention my usual avatar. *shrug* Oh well, now you know!

i was pleasantly surprised :)

Fee
12-18-2007, 12:53 PM
^^^^

Fee, is that Novak Djokovic in your avatar?

Because I thought it was a guy with his girlfriend, then I saw your name as one of the options.

Yes, it's me and Nole, taken in Cincy last summer.

By the way, as anyone who has read the FAQ knows, animated gifs are no longer allowed as avatars at TW. The few that are left here were 'grandfathered' in before the change was made. If Meg changed her avatar, should would not be able to put the animated one back up.

I've decided to give my vote to CC. She keeps the Bistro going, is welcoming to eveyone who enters, and can debate almost anyone on this forum with a fair tone. There are many fine women on this forum (and in the Bistro), but CC is finest. :)

Topaz
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
*cough* yes. Topaz.. what a great line. *eyebrow*.

I await your reply.

Yes, yes...the whole ending idea, including the 'punch line' was that of our director, none other than Sup2Dresq. His eye for detail, his passion for the script...it brought a lump to our collective...throats.

Every director needs a good actress though...especially one that gets it done on the first take!

i was pleasantly surprised :)

Why thank you again! :)

Phil
12-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes, it's me and Nole, taken in Cincy last summer.

By the way, as anyone who has read the FAQ knows, animated gifs are no longer allowed as avatars at TW. The few that are left here were 'grandfathered' in before the change was made. If Meg changed her avatar, should would not be able to put the animated one back up.

I've decided to give my vote to CC. She keeps the Bistro going, is welcoming to eveyone who enters, and can debate almost anyone on this forum with a fair tone. There are many fine women on this forum (and in the Bistro), but CC is finest. :)
I don't want to come off like a sourpuss (but I may, regardless...;-)), but...why is there a separate category for "female" posters in the first place?

Are the ladies to be judged differently, as somehow inferior Board members? While female members represent a numerical minority here, I'm not sure that fact is all that significant. How about simply "Best Poster"? Fee, based on your description of CC (and I agree with it), she could win that award, without the necessity of separating such valuable contributors (of a certain gender...) into a separate but not so equal category. Just askin'...

CanadianChic
12-18-2007, 01:06 PM

Thank you to Fee and everyone else who has voted for me. I always am leery of these types of contests due to campaigning and sometimes things said can be hurtful when the whole point of this is to be fun. I have had a blast on this forum. I have made some friends and have ticked off more than a few I must admit but overall it has been a great year. I am waiting to cast my votes until all the categories come out and I can do it all at once. All the girls here are so great, they are funny and kind and keep the guys here on their toes. I wish I could vote for all the females and although I think it's best to keep my vote silent, I will say that Fee has always had my back on this forum, since day one of my blustery entry (thankfully not everyone remembers this moment) and I have hers (as well as the other gals) as well. Peace all.

~CC

ilovecarlos
12-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Most important of all......WE ALL have each others' backs, right????? We're all people that would actually hang out together in the "real world"....and we all laugh when Dedans takes the ceiling fan for a spin...lmao!!!

CanadianChic
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Most important of all......WE ALL have each others' backs, right????? We're all people that would actually hang out together in the "real world"....and we all laugh when Dedans takes the ceiling fan for a spin...lmao!!!

Very true, and I have edited my post. Thanks Bette, you know what I meant but it should be said that we do all keep an eye out for each other - perhaps the reason we don't argue with each other on the forum. LOL.

Fee
12-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Girl Power!!!

Wait, that's sexist. WOMEN POWER!!!!!

(Phil, if we do a pagan winter solstice dance for you in the Bistro, will you stop complaining? ;) )

Leelord337
12-18-2007, 01:18 PM
^^I say if CC wins, she should post a pic of a bigger version of her avatar here.

Phil
12-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Girl Power!!!

Wait, that's sexist. WOMEN POWER!!!!!

(Phil, if we do a pagan winter solstice dance for you in the Bistro, will you stop complaining? ;) )

Was that a "complaint"...well, whatever you wanna call it, my answer to your question is "Yes, absolutely.":neutral:

BTW, I still have filmstock for the movie that you bailed on last year...

Breaker
12-18-2007, 01:29 PM
^^I say if CC wins, she should post a pic of a bigger version of her avatar here.

The Canadian flag is quite the spectacle...

Fee
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Was that a "complaint"...well, whatever you wanna call it, my answer to your question is "Yes, absolutely.":neutral:

BTW, I still have filmstock for the movie that you bailed on last year...

Hey, you find a cash paying audience for 'slightly overweight woman does a naked pagan dance in the woods' and perhaps I can be convinced.

(and no, it wasn't really a complaint, I was just ribbing you a little)

AM28143
12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Where is Manda_D? Or whatever her name is. The one who meet Federer, Nadal and others at Melbourne last year. That one. She should be nominated.

malakas
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't want to come off like a sourpuss (but I may, regardless...;-)), but...why is there a separate category for "female" posters in the first place?

Are the ladies to be judged differently, as somehow inferior Board members? While female members represent a numerical minority here, I'm not sure that fact is all that significant. How about simply "Best Poster"? Fee, based on your description of CC (and I agree with it), she could win that award, without the necessity of separating such valuable contributors (of a certain gender...) into a separate but not so equal category. Just askin'...

Well..in reallity you know-this is a "best poster" poll anyway.;)

Btw,this was very tough but I vote for sportsfan.:) CC,Fee and ILC all deserve it but they will get many other votes anyway.:p

Phil
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Well..in reallity you know-this is a "best poster" poll anyway.;)

Btw,this was very tough but I vote for sportsfan.:) CC,Fee and ILC all deserve it but they will get many other votes anyway.:p

Okay, so where's the love for MOI then? I am, in reality, the best poster- so I think you should vote for me!

malakas
12-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Okay, so where's the love for MOI then? I am, in reality, the best poster- so I think you should vote for me!

I know!!!!

why your name wasn't in the poll?!?!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/smilies/frown.gif http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/smilies/ras.gif

mrDamien
12-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Malakas......i likes her previous Avatar.

Mister G
12-19-2007, 04:37 AM
Gamiseta - ti karakiosides... Den pistewo ta clowns edw kai ti kanoune.

malakas
12-19-2007, 05:07 AM
Malakas......i likes her previous Avatar.

you mean this
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/polar-bear-tongue11.jpg
or this? :p
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/imagesCA3PFMPI.jpg

malakas
12-19-2007, 05:13 AM
Gamiseta - ti karakiosides... Den pistewo ta clowns edw kai ti kanoune.

e ti perimeneis me to off-season?:p se ligo pou tha arxisei to ao tha sovarepsoun kai ta pragmata.:)

aaa kai..Xronia polla kai Kali xronia!;) kala xristougenna!

Mister G
12-19-2007, 02:29 PM
aaa kai..Xronia polla kai Kali xronia!;) kala xristougenna!

Episis! :)

Anyway, ekana vote gia sena.. Den antexw h kopella (ennow poutanitsa) pou xerdisi to vote twra.

Dedans Penthouse
12-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Seeing all of the wonderful choices above, the Frank Zappa song "Catholic Girls" popped into my head:

"(my little)
Catholic girl, in the little white dress,
Catholic girls, they never confess,
Catholic girls, I got one for a cousin,
I love how they go, so send me a dozen....Catholic girls....whooo~! .......

OP: couldn't you have maybe included the option to be able to vote for all of them? I mean, aren't they all worth it? And also maybe included a "multiple" option so I'd be able to stuff' my favorite ballot box?

Senator Jay Bullworth
12-19-2007, 03:05 PM
As I sit here at my credenza
I notice no one's yet voted for lorenza
She doesn't know me, I am not her hero
But men are the losers, should a girl have a "zero"

lorenza, my 'new' long-lost love: I cast my vote for you, mon amie~!

Fee
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Long time no see Senator.

maneater
12-19-2007, 06:14 PM
:'-( Nobody Voted For Lil Old Me!!!

OrangeOne
12-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Ok, so while I realise that these polls are all a bit of fun, the fact that people are actually voting in them shows that even some are taking them vaguely somewhat seriously.

Firstly, I don't get why we vote for GOAT (a list of MALES), and then for "Best female"... does it not seem wrong to anyone else? It's like the GOAT has to be a guy, and then we have to have a separate category for women to acknowledge them as also-rans. Seems very wrong. Please don't say that we nominated that way, because people only nominate according to the categories.

And then with this actual poll...with all due respect to CC, she is rarely seen outside of odds & ends, which is fine, but aren't we picking our favourite poster on a Tennis board here?

CindyS brings questions, tips, and some of the best tennis-drama I've ever read, and is an improving tennis player to boot
Fee bring massive pro-tour knowledge and experience through her work at tournaments and her love of the pro game....and yet CC is getting voted as the best female poster on a tennis board?

I suppose I keep forgetting I'm living in a world where Paris Hilton is famous.

CanadianChic
12-19-2007, 08:25 PM
OO, let me clarify something for you here. I never nominated nor voted for myself. I do post mainly in the O&E but also quite frequently in the R&R where I have ticked off a fair number of posters. I can hardly be accused of "trying" to be seen as popular when I post as I do.

I do not play professionally, nor do I claim to have excess knowledge on the sport. As my post count reflects, I do in fact post in the general sections regarding players as a FAN (which is what the majority of posters on this forum are). I make no apologies and no worries OO, I'm sure you posted with full respect towards me. :shock:

I will also add that after witnessing last years disgrace of a poll where I saw two female members posting pictures of themselves and begging male members for votes that this type of competition is something I normally do not participate nor encourage in. I respect all the posters here and believe this was meant for fun - not to be taken seriously or literally in any way.

Zets147
12-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Well... we gave it all we could, Meg. I don't think we can catch up unless you start posting pictures of you bustin' a groove or something. :sigh: twas fun while it lasted.

OrangeOne
12-20-2007, 12:18 AM
OO, let me clarify something for you here. I never nominated nor voted for myself.

Thanks for clarifying...but I didn't suggest in any way that you did.

I do post mainly in the O&E but also quite frequently in the R&R where I have ticked off a fair number of posters. I can hardly be accused of "trying" to be seen as popular when I post as I do.

So it's ok to post things contrary to the mainstream? Cool, then I'll assume that you're complete OK with my post, which was entirely factual, if somewhat mainstream-contrary.

Anyways - you mainly post in the O&E and the R&R (I had to look it up, the rants and raves), ie. mostly non-tennis posting.... which was the entire focus of the 2nd half of my post**, that you mostly make non-tennis posts.

My post was, if you will, social commentary. You're friendly, popular, regular... and thus people vote for you. That's all cool. It reflects societal patterns. We choose our singers based partly on their looks, our highest paid sports stars partly on their personality, our 'interesting' personalities are often those who commit more crime than those who achieve things... it's just the way things are.

I do not play professionally, nor do I claim to have excess knowledge on the sport. As my post count reflects, I do in fact post in the general sections regarding players as a FAN (which is what the majority of posters on this forum are).

All true, I agree.

I make no apologies and no worries OO, I'm sure you posted with full respect towards me. :shock:

I didn't ask you too, and I'm glad you took things well! Oh wait, that smiley doesn't seem to be smiling. Perhaps now I've expanded on my points, you'll understand things a little more. Perhaps if you weren't 'winning' this popularity contest, and I were commenting on this in the general sense, you'd possibly even be agreeing with me on this issue, as you have on dozens before. Who knows?

I will also add that after witnessing last years disgrace of a poll where I saw two female members posting pictures of themselves and begging male members for votes that this type of competition is something I normally do not participate nor encourage in.

I would have expected as much of you in the past (that you'd not normally encourage such polls), and yet this year you're participating keenly... odd?

I respect all the posters here and believe this was meant for fun - not to be taken seriously or literally in any way.

Is that really your attitude to the polls? Is that attitude reflected in your posting about the polls? Wouldn't it be a 'bit of fun' to jokingly suggest banned members return? Why would you worry so much about when what polls close if it's all fun? All of the below seem to show you taking all of this a lot more seriously than 'a bit of fun'.

If I'm not mistaken, Zhan is a banned member, no? Personally, I don't think banned members should be allowed a nomination on the polls. Again, correct me if I;m wrong, but if this is the member I'm thinking about they were terribly rude and insulting to active members and the nom should go to someone we wish to return who has the ability to do so.

I believe he does. I want to send out a shout out to Sobad (although I'm fairly certain I'm on his ignore list LMAO) for creating all these polls - it took a fair amount of time and effort so I tip my hat to him for this. When are the polls closed?

Sobad, you may have to close some categories before you hit 10 to keep the voting time somewhat even.

**I note, in conclusion, that you entirely skipped the first half of my post, the half focussing on the sexist approach to polling, etc. I'd be interested in the opinion of the 'fairer sex' on this issue.

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 12:26 AM
Well... we gave it all we could, Meg. I don't think we can catch up unless you start posting pictures of you bustin' a groove or something. :sigh: twas fun while it lasted.

I'm not really worried about it. I'll always be most notorious, let's face it, I haven't posted for months, and yet I'm still a legend. I don't need some poll to tell me that I'm the one the boards love to hate. It's boring here without me stirring the pots every once in awhile. Just because I don't speak, doesn't mean I don't listen. I'm convinced that I'm not winning because a lot of my "popularity" is negative. People think I'm a little brat, and that's fine with me. I care more about real-life relationships than I do about ones on the internet with people who read too deeply into posts to somehow find offense because they have nothing or no one better to spend their time on/with. :) Plus, I think we all know who's really best.....

I have to tell you, at least I don't feel threatened by other members enough to criticize friendly banter that happened here a year ago. I humor people because it's fun. And CC - whenever anyone else posts a picture you're the first one to run there and thank them for sharing them. I've seen it again and again. However, why is it that whenever I share MY pictures, tennis related or not, it must be because I'm eliciting attention from men? I'm sorry, I can't say it ever angers me when people post pictures of themselves having fun with their friends - and if it bothers you so much, maybe you should re-evaluate what it is that aggravates you. I don't see why I shouldn't post pictures for fun, because someone else will be bothered by watching my good time. Your self-righteous posting may be solid to some, but it's totally transparent to me. You obviously don't respect everyone on these boards if you're referring to their behavior as a leading to a "disgrace [of a poll]." That was entirely unwarranted. If you're so respectful, than respect me enough not to judge my posts. Since when are you the god of righteousness?

Zets147
12-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Plus, I think we all know who's really best.....

You posted so much just to say one important thing.

I know, thank you. I haven't had people tell me that I'm the best since 2006. :oops:

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 12:38 AM

I know, thank you. I haven't had people tell me that I'm the best since 2006. :oops:

You come in second. Only because I've been here longer, it's only right, you know? ;)

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow, OO one would almost think you are trying to argue with me here. Of course I took it well...as I stated, I think this is meant to be fun and I rarely become personally upset over an internet forum. I have done nothing wrong here therefore feel no need to be defensive or aggressive.

I am sure Cindy posts quite more on tennis than I do...is she not nominated for another category reflecting as much? I don't believe I have been nominated on any polls regarding helpfulness (pros) etc, etc. I am curious why you aren't crying out over the fact that Manda D, a poster who had her picture taken with a few pro athletes, is nominated as most informative. It is clear that you are the one who is taking this seriously and not I as you are the one with the issues here OO.

Will I apologize for making friendly on this forum? No. Will I apologize that some people voted for me? No. What exactly are you expecting to hear from me OO? I am against the degradation of women and I suppose the only reason I am more involved this year is because I have actually been nominated, whereas last year I wasn't.

So, because I ask when the polls close (an obvious joke to most BTW) and suggest to SoBad that it may be difficult to fill the spots, I am taking this seriously? Bah! I have had fun like everyone else and nothing more, so please stop trying to read something into me that is simply not there. I won't argue over something so inanely silly but you are free to keep at 'er if it makes you feel better - you are trying to prove a societal point after all.

As for the other half of your post, sure I don't see why females are separated but again, I have nothing to do with that. I never suggested the poll titles or, again, nominated myself into any category. If you are upset because females have their own category I'm not sure what to say to you except question as to why you made an obviously rude post towards me (respectfully of course) rather than simply suggest that other categories be considered.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 12:40 AM
You come in second. Only because I've been here longer, it's only right, you know? ;)

Ah well, you did give big Esteban, a happy birthday right before I did.

IT"S ANDRES' BDAY!!!! GIVE HIM BIG KISSES AND LITTLE HUGS!

SoBad
12-20-2007, 12:42 AM

Can we be two guys and a girl together?

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Can we be two guys and a girl together?

Hang on, let me post some pictures and beg men for votes first!

Zets147
12-20-2007, 12:44 AM
SoBad, that is inappropiate. There is only 1 guy and that's you.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Hang on, let me post some pictures and beg men for votes first!

edit one picture in every post hahaha

I can't go to sleep just yet, the fun is just getting started.

OrangeOne
I'm not really worried about it. I'll always be most notorious, let's face it, I haven't posted for months, and yet I'm still a legend. I don't need some poll to tell me that I'm the one the boards love to hate. It's boring here without me stirring the pots every once in awhile. Just because I don't speak, doesn't mean I don't listen. I'm convinced that I'm not winning because a lot of my "popularity" is negative. People think I'm a little brat, and that's fine with me. I care more about real-life relationships than I do about ones on the internet with people who read too deeply into posts to somehow find offense because they have nothing or no one better to spend their time on/with. :) Plus, I think we all know who's really best.....

I have to tell you, at least I don't feel threatened by other members enough to criticize friendly banter that happened here a year ago. I humor people because it's fun. And CC - whenever anyone else posts a picture you're the first one to run there and thank them for sharing them. I've seen it again and again. However, why is it that whenever I share MY pictures, tennis related or not, it must be because I'm eliciting attention from men? I'm sorry, I can't say it ever angers me when people post pictures of themselves having fun with their friends - and if it bothers you so much, maybe you should re-evaluate what it is that aggravates you. I don't see why I shouldn't post pictures for fun, because someone else will be bothered by watching my good time. Your self-righteous posting may be solid to some, but it's totally transparent to me. You obviously don't respect everyone on these boards if you're referring to their behavior as a leading to a "disgrace [of a poll]." That was entirely unwarranted. If you're so respectful, than respect me enough not to judge my posts. Since when are you the god of righteousness?

Meg, I am *genuinely* impressed with the above post. Wow. I've disagreed with you - or at least poked the odd bit of fun here or there - in the past, but that post simply rocks socks.

I love the arrogance that starts it - i may not generally be a fan of some of your posts, but hey - you clearly know who are are - or at least who you are choosing to be. I genuinely appreciate people with the confidence to carry their personality. If you're going to wear the short skirt and heels (girls) or pierre cardin suit (guys), don't do it in a way that hides or apologises for it. I'm not saying I think everyone should do this, but I think if you do it, do it, in modern vocab, 'own it'.

If it wasn't for the fact that a. I'm not voting in these silly polls, and b. if I did, it'd be for Cindy or Fee, you'd have just won my vote with the one monologue.

PS. Please don't change to being a poster who often makes such posts or I'll have less fun when replying :)

CanadianChic

Excuse me Meg but where is this crap coming from? I haven't acknowledged you in the least for a long time. I simply posted a fact regarding last year's poll. I never mentioned any names but are you denying you and Manda D posted pics of yourselves? I believe it was the reason the poll was shut down so get over it. It's a fact, it happened, and everyone knows it.

God of righteousness? Wow. I am out of this crap. I posted before that I support all the females on this forum (that includes you as well Meg) and that although I believe this is meant to be fun, people always seem to walk away with hurt feelings, it's inevitable. You can prance around and say what you will but I never attacked you in the slightest and am not interested it either you or OO tonight. Sorry that I came out ahead - if that is a reason to feel spiteful then I'm sorry but I had nothing to do with it. I think we're all equal here...sorry you don't feel the same.

SoBad
12-20-2007, 12:47 AM
^^ Why you two make fun of my proposal, because Igor Andreev's friend told me it's OK to live together that way and it's called "Swedish Family" in their clay court country land.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Have you guys/gals ever stop to appreciate the wonderful posters on here that writes long posts? It takes them awhile to pour their soul into their messages and organize it, rewrite it, preview it, and finally post it. I have respect for those posters who takes the time to accumulate their thoughts and have the courage to press submit. It's really incredible.

Shout out to Dedans, Ano, Slice BH Compliment, etc.

Until those thoughts disappear mysteriously by some unknown force that has no idea how long it takes to write one of those posts. (It was fun while it lasted is usually posted by the original poster after this has occurred).

Anyways, I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 12:56 AM
CC- You pranced in here, without me even noticing it at first, obviously referencing me in a post I had nothing to do with. Everyone knows I like to post my pictures; you didn't need to mention names for everyone to know what you were talking about. How is that not acknowledging me?

But saying that I aided in causing a disgrace of a poll by posting pictures of myself is totally out of line. I don't ever beg for male attention - I just like sharing my photos. I'm sorry you're so offended, but let's be serious, it's not like I'm in here posting seductive webcam shots either. Stop overanalyzing the heck out of my pictures. I just like to share the happiness in my life with others and I'm not going to stop, so look the other way if it upsets you. Oh and, just because YOU think a situation is a certain way, or as you said, a "disgrace" doesn't mean it is. You keep talking about just having fun, well me posting pictures, is me having fun.

OrangeOne
12-20-2007, 12:57 AM
I am curious why you aren't crying out over the fact that Manda D, a poster who had her picture taken with a few pro athletes, is nominated as most informative. It is clear that you are the one who is taking this seriously and not I as you are the one with the issues here OO.

I was commenting on the voting patterns, you were merely the 'subject' that resulted from those voting patterns.

Will I apologize for making friendly on this forum? No.

Why are you taking all of this so personally? It's others that have voted for you, so if anything, I'm questioning the social values of other people!

Will I apologize that some people voted for me? No.

Equally, and again, I haven't asked you too. It was a broader question or comment, society's values are changing....

As for the other half of your post, sure I don't see why females are separated but again, I have nothing to do with that.

You comment on who should or shouldn't be included in one poll, you suggest when other categories should close, but you skip over what seems to me to be sexism so engendered everyone has just accepted it? Odd that you'll participate in the process but not choose to comment much on the structure.

If you are upset because females have their own category I'm not sure what to say to you except question as to why you made an obviously rude post towards me (respectfully of course) rather than simply suggest that other categories be considered.

I'm confused...did you take my post well or was it rude? I can see how it could be taken either way, but I can't see how it could be taken both ways! Again, it wasn't towards you, you were merely the subject by selection. We as a society value what is popular, and you, here, are popular. We value popularity over almost anything else. This is mostly because you're a fun and interesting person, so you personally should be happy with that!

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 12:58 AM
OO, I agree that was a good post from Meg. I have no issue with you Meg. The dispute between us happened almost a year ago. To my recollection, we both apologized and it was over. I have no issue with you posting your picture on this forum...I don't care. My comment was regarding last year's debate when posted some pics of yourself, some male posters criticized them and yourself and the poll was removed after Manda D's thigh shot. I certainly did not mean to offend you and I do apologize if you took offense. I am not arguing with either of you regarding a poll on a forum.

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Meg, I am *genuinely* impressed with the above post. Wow. I've disagreed with you - or at least poked the odd bit of fun here or there - in the past, but that post simply rocks socks.

I love the arrogance that starts it - i may not generally be a fan of some of your posts, but hey - you clearly know who are are - or at least who you are choosing to be. I genuinely appreciate people with the confidence to carry their personality.

PS. Please don't change to being a poster who often makes such posts or I'll have less fun when replying :)

I'm not sure whether or not I detect sarcasm here despite the use of the word genuinely. If there's not sarcasm present, then OO, I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad that even I can be a shining star sometimes. ;)

SoBad
12-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Have you guys/gals ever stop to appreciate the wonderful posters on here that writes long posts? It takes them awhile to pour their soul into their messages and organize it, rewrite it, preview it, and finally post it. I have respect for those posters who takes the time to accumulate their thoughts and have the courage to press submit. It's really incredible.

Shout out to Dedans, Ano, Slice BH Compliment, etc.

Until those posts get deleted by a mod who has no idea how long it takes to write one of those posts. (It was fun while it lasted is usually posted by the original poster after this has occurred).

Anyways, I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.

^^ Zets, I am with you on that, but for the sake of thread survival, I wonder if we should all try creative writing, make good use of euphemisms and avoid explicit terms like "mod" and "posts" in the discussion? This post will euphemise itself within a few minutes' time.

OrangeOne
12-20-2007, 01:01 AM
I'm not sure whether or not I detect sarcasm here despite the use of the word genuinely. If there's not sarcasm present, then OO, I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad that even I can be a shining star sometimes. ;)

No sarcasm, it really was a great post.

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 01:02 AM
OO, I agree that was a good post from Meg. I have no issue with you Meg. The dispute between us happened almost a year ago. To my recollection, we both apologized and it was over. I have no issue with you posting your picture on this forum...I don't care. My comment was regarding last year's debate when posted some pics of yourself, some male posters criticized them and yourself and the poll was removed after Manda D's thigh shot. I certainly did not mean to offend you and I do apologize if you took offense. I am not arguing with either of you regarding a poll on a forum.
I'm over it too, but don't reference a situation with negative commentary and expect someone not to be offended. You attacked my character and I don't appreciate that. It's evident that you did have an issue with picture posting or else you wouldn't have referred to the poll as a disgrace. Please though, set the record straight of who was the one posting distasteful pictures and bear in mind that I don't need to post racy pictures on the internet to get favorable male attention.

Apology accepted.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 01:04 AM
^^ Zets, I am with you on that, but for the sake of thread survival, I wonder if we should all try creative writing, make good use of euphemisms and avoid explicit terms like "mod" and "posts" in the discussion? This post will euphemise itself within a few minutes' time.

Second time today this happened. Excusez Moi.
I sent you an email. Check it.

OrangeOne
12-20-2007, 01:04 AM
not interested it either you or OO tonight.

Let's face it, there's nothing to be gained in the polls by being interested in me, but I daresay if you were interested in Meg, hell, both of your numbers would go up quickly :p

[/end tension-relieving humour, not that I haven't meant what I've said along the way :D]

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm confused...did you take my post well or was it rude? I can see how it could be taken either way, but I can't see how it could be taken both ways! Again, it wasn't towards you, you were merely the subject by selection. We as a society value what is popular, and you, here, are popular. We value popularity over almost anything else. This is mostly because you're a fun and interesting person, so you personally should be happy with that!

OO, however that post was meant to sound like, or whomever it was directed to, I was the one singled out. Did I consider it rude? A bit. Am I bothered by it? Not at all. I understand where you are coming from but perhaps my priorities are skewed. I pick my battles and simply didn't feel this was a huge deal. I also didn't see any of the other females nominated commenting on the sexism of it all. You could have made your point without using my name as an example of the values of society OO - that's all I'm saying.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
I don't need to post racy pictures on the internet to get favorable male attention.

*Turns attention away to other shiny things*

Time for sleep at last. I'm glad the confrontation ended well.
(DAMMIT I STAYED UP FOR NOTHING! ARGH!)

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm over it too, but don't reference a situation with negative commentary and expect someone not to be offended. You attacked my character and I don't appreciate that. It's evident that you did have an issue with picture posting or else you wouldn't have referred to the poll as a disgrace. Please though, set the record straight of who was the one posting distasteful pictures and bear in mind that I don't need to post racy pictures on the internet to get favorable male attention.

Apology accepted.

Oh for the love of God Meg, I thought I had gone back and made that clear. To any and all readers of this thread: I have no issue with Meg. I have no issue of her posting her pictures in this forum. Again, I do not care!! I did have an issue with last year's poll. It became out of hand and was deleted as a result. I will state again that it was a picture Manda D put up that was the crux of my argument. I only included Meg into the mix because (deny if you want) she posted pics as well - although not racy or insulting if I recall. I again apologize for any offense. Is this good for you Meg or shall I let my blood drop on a stone tablet to write it again? I am sincere but please, there is no need accepting my apology if this is going to be brought up again, and again, and again. Your choice.

MegacedU
12-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Oh for the love of God Meg, I thought I had gone back and made that clear. To any and all readers of this thread: I have no issue with Meg. I have no issue of her posting her pictures in this forum. Again, I do not care!! I did have an issue with last year's poll. It became out of hand and was deleted as a result. I will state again that it was a picture Manda D put up that was the crux of my argument. I only included Meg into the mix because (deny if you want) she posted pics as well - although not racy or insulting if I recall. I again apologize for any offense. Is this good for you Meg or shall I let my blood drop on a stone tablet to write it again? I am sincere but please, there is no need accepting my apology if this is going to be brought up again, and again, and again. Your choice.

Nah, I think that about covers it.

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 01:17 AM
Nah, I think that about covers it.

Good. Now that we have cleared that hurdle I would like to explain my comment in a rational post as opposed to defending myself. When I stated that the poll last year was a disgrace I meant it. I did not mean that YOU were disgraceful nor Manda D. What I saw in that thread was a lot of begging and pleading from some male posters for some pics. When a couple were put on there an argument ensued is which I distinctively remember a few male posters making some less than complimentary comments. This resulted in some more people getting in there and the whole thing turned into a train wreck. I thought the THREAD was a disgrace and although I should have better worded it, I wasn't really given a chance to explain until now.

Zets147
12-20-2007, 01:22 AM
CanadianChic, can you please explain to me why you called SoBad and I, "trolls"? I still do not understand it to this day.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=1941114&postcount=25

My friend, SoBad, may not let himself worry about such petty things, but I'm like a little flower that can be damaged by a hint of a thought of touch, or harm. Thankya.

SoBad
12-20-2007, 01:31 AM
if anyone wrote messages, i couldn't reply, because i don't know this laptop and it's screwed up... and now there are just bad things in the room, so please i hope nobody thinks i'm ignoring anything, but i have to log off at least for a minute...

CanadianChic
12-20-2007, 01:31 AM
No Zets, I am not getting into any other kind of argument tonight. I will say that I should have reworded that but was irritated at the time. No offense was meant to you Zets that's all I will say. You were collateral damage and I apologize - I will edit my post. Contrary to some opinions, I never set out to hurt people's feelings and sometimes I post things without realizing the effect of words. You are cool in my book Zets.

PimpMyGame
12-20-2007, 03:34 AM
I've been watching this thread develop. At one point I thought it should have gone into the "Rants and Raves" section, now I think it should be in the "Feel the Love" section.

Andres
12-20-2007, 05:25 AM
I'm keeping my last year's pick, and I'll vote Manda again.

Dedans Penthouse
12-20-2007, 07:57 AM
"...Oh yeah?!!...what about that post of yours from October, 2002, you effin' drama Queen??!!!......Me??!!....speak for yourself, you pretentious littl......."

(orchestra launches into the song "Cat Fight" by 'Dancehall Crashers' ..... your 'MC' for the evening, the presently-deceased Burt Parks has emerged from his 'Cryogenic Suite' in Paul Bunyanesque fashion and is making a special appearance at the behest of "Le Grand Orange Comb-Over" [Donald Trump]. The otherwise defunct Parks--who *cough* 'pales' in comparison to Trump--and who is in full pancake makeup for the TV lights, gathers his lungs and bellows into the microphone:

"And THAT ladies and gentlemen, concludes the rather warm-n-fuzzy 'Question & Answer' portion of our competition. Now, don't touch that dial!...First, we're going to take a short commercial break and then, when we return, we will then have the 'Birthday Suit' competition you've all so been eagerly awaiting! So, stay tuned and we'll return, right after these important words from our sponsors" .....fade to black.....to commercial...

(the pageant's facilities manager, backstage--in a panic--speaking into a walkie-talkie):

"Eddie!,..Geezus, Mary & Ralph!!..I'm looking at the temperature monitor here and it reads 50 friggin' degrees!...and that's with the TV lights on and all!!!! .... Eddie! .... they're heading into the friggin' 'Birthday Suit' competition??!! Eddie listen!: you gotta turn up the thermostat to least 54 degrees or else we're gonna have more 'tophats' poppin' then in a Fred Astaire movie!!!!....Eddie, pleeeze!!! .. Hop to it!!"

(returning from commercial break, your recently resurrected 'MC' for the evening Burt Parks addresses the assemblege) :

"And now folks, we present our 10 finalists in the 'Birthday Suit' competion!"

(curtain opens to revel a 'Chorus Line' of the 10 finalists in full glory.....audible gasps from the crowd sitting in 'Orchestra' :shock: ..... raucous cheering from the balcony section :razz: ......photographer's flash pods are popping......hell, everything's 'poppin'.....)

(facilities manager):

"Eddie!!!!!...........Pleeeeze!!!!!"

"boink!"......."pop!" .......... "pop!".............

:o---"Third from the left; do you think she's had kids?"
:neutral:---"Hmmm, I see what you mean; I don't know."

Topaz
12-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Hey!!! Someone stole my doublesided tape!!!

Hairspray! I need more hairspray!!

Fee
12-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I love the hidden messages in Dedan's posts.

Photoshop
12-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I voted for malakas. It's not everyday you come across a woman that loves sports (tennis in this case) more than me. I thought she was a guy at first, LOL.
Cindy is a close second. A female that plays more tennis than me? you got my vote. I also enjoy her posts in "tennis tips" section.

CC... pffft :\ does she even play tennis?
*don't answer that, CC.*

Phil
12-20-2007, 12:34 PM
so please i hope nobody thinks i'm ignoring anything, but i have to log off at least for a minute...
Oh, please no, don't worry about it. Take AS MUCH time as you need. Even three years if necessary...

Fee
12-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Fee bring massive pro-tour knowledge and experience through her work at tournaments and her love of the pro game.

Thank you for this, I appreciate it (especially after some of the things that were said to me earlier this year, all deleted now). Happy Holidays, Orange One. :)

ilovecarlos
12-20-2007, 04:36 PM
I love the hidden messages in Dedan's posts.

Hahaha Fee...me too! Personally, all I want for Christmas is world peace!

mrDamien
12-20-2007, 05:15 PM
you mean this
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/bagdaddy_2006/polar-bear-tongue11.jpg

Yeah..........hooray :cool:. Polar bear family, at last i had found you.

ananda
12-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Hahaha Fee...me too! Personally, all I want for Christmas is world peace!
i'd settle for some peace on this forum !

SoBad
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm keeping my last year's pick, and I'll vote Manda again.

Dear Andres,

I hope the weather is good in your exotic country.

You can't vote for Manda here, you have to go to ProInform to vote for her. But then you have to read through the thread carefully, because maneater is another great ProInform.

Kind regards,

SoBad

ananda
12-21-2007, 12:48 AM
I am torn between ilovededans and malakas.

Topaz
12-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Cindy is a close second. A female that plays more tennis than me? you got my vote.

I know...imagine that...a female that plays a lot of tennis...

oh wait

:)

Don't mind me...can't sleep.

And a tiny bit bitter.

AlpineCadet
12-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Fee, hands down, since I hate reading about junk, politics and personal issues.

Fee
01-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Well thanks, but did you post that before or after you read the 'tease a tiger' thread? ;)

35ft6
01-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Meg for being a crazy right-wing party animal, and Laurie for posting the super sweet old school tennis matches.

onehandbh
01-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Meg for being a crazy right-wing party animal, and Laurie for posting the super sweet old school tennis matches.

I think Laurie's a dude...

MegacedU
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM

Party like a rockstar 35!! :)