PDA

View Full Version : Sampras vs Federer MSG?

Azzurri
12-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Any news on this? I checked the MSG web site and its not scheduled.

Polaris
12-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Any news on this? I checked the MSG web site and its not scheduled.
Are they going to compete on a Ramen Noodles surface? :)

Azzurri
12-25-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't get it.:(

Polaris
12-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

MSG = Monosodium Glutamate, one of the ingredients in the taste-maker in the world-famous Ramen noodles, and now considered a health concern by everyone and their grandma.

When I read MSG, I instantly thought of monosodium glutamate before I realized that it was Madison Square Garden. :)

Azzurri
12-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

MSG = Monosodium Glutamate, one of the ingredients in the taste-maker in the world-famous Ramen noodles, and now considered a health concern by everyone and their grandma.

When I read MSG, I instantly thought of monosodium glutamate before I realized that it was Madison Square Garden. :)

there is MSG in those soups???? my 3 year old eats that stuff...great.

hoodjem
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Whoa Slappano,
Yea, sorry to change the subject but that stuff is really bad for him. Get him off of it.

firstservethenvolley
12-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Are they going to compete on a Ramen Noodles surface? :)

my first reaction as well.

2 Cent
12-26-2007, 10:29 PM
when and what channel?

pj80
12-27-2007, 12:00 AM
when and what channel?

MSG network?

iradical18
12-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Whoa Slappano,
Yea, sorry to change the subject but that stuff is really bad for him. Get him off of it.

I really wish people would get off of the MSG bandwagon and actually learn something about it. MSG is in almost every food you eat and you still haven't died yet have you? Only a very small percentage of the population is allergic to MSG, just like anything else, i.e peanuts, or shellfish.

Azzurri
12-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I really wish people would get off of the MSG bandwagon and actually learn something about it. MSG is in almost every food you eat and you still haven't died yet have you? Only a very small percentage of the population is allergic to MSG, just like anything else, i.e peanuts, or shellfish.

I only know of MSG with regards to Chinese food. Why do you think they advertise NO MSG( Chinese food places), but it is supposedly in so many other foods?

iradical18
12-27-2007, 12:25 PM
I only know of MSG with regards to Chinese food. Why do you think they advertise NO MSG( Chinese food places), but it is supposedly in so many other foods?

The reason they put up the No MSG signs is because people got their panties in bunch about it. Research has found NO negative effects or any syndrome associated with MSG contrary to the report published by Dr. Ho Man Kwok which started the whole "Chinese Food Restaurant" scare. Manufactured MSG is almost 100% the same thing that our bodies produce naturally.

Azzurri
12-27-2007, 12:39 PM
The reason they put up the No MSG signs is because people got their panties in bunch about it. Research has found NO negative effects or any syndrome associated with MSG contrary to the report published by Dr. Ho Man Kwok which started the whole "Chinese Food Restaurant" scare. Manufactured MSG is almost 100% the same thing that our bodies produce naturally.

That makes sense. why would only MSG in Chinese food be a problem and its in other foods. people do overreact.

now how about helping me w/the initial question? :-)

iradical18
12-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Sure :-). According to TennisWeek, the match is scheduled for March 10 and there isn't a definitive date for ticket sales yet but it says they will be available at Ticketmaster only beginning in early January.

Rafa freak
12-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Whoa Slappano,

Yeah my mom read that there is enough MSG in those seasoning packs to kill a baby.

iradical18
12-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Yeah my mom read that there is enough MSG in those seasoning packs to kill a baby.

Wow. Where exactly did your mom read this?

Azzurri
12-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Sure :-). According to TennisWeek, the match is scheduled for March 10 and there isn't a definitive date for ticket sales yet but it says they will be available at Ticketmaster only beginning in early January.

Yessss. Thanks for the assistance. I meant to see Pete play in 2001, but backed out. I regret not seeing him live one more time. I hope this happens.

Azzurri
12-29-2007, 06:38 PM

what size baby and what kind? Human...animal..insect?