PDA

View Full Version : OT: Vlog #50

jayserinos99
12-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi TW Staff,

Just curious, in the middle of the new vlog where it retros back to the 'first vlog' is the intro music from 9th Creation - Bubble Gum?

Keep up the good work and Happy New Year,
J

TW Staff
12-28-2007, 02:01 PM
It's a clip from a Breakstra track.

Chris, TW.

HyperHorse
12-28-2007, 05:37 PM
I haven't even seen the latest VLOG and i don't think i'll bother either...
VERY DISSAPOINTED AND ANGRY that the new Microgel Prestiges weren't mentioned...
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Who the hell wants to hear about old school aluminium & wood/graphite racquets?
NOT IMPRESSED.

babolat15
12-28-2007, 07:41 PM
^^^you crack me up, so demanding^^^

HyperHorse
12-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Well it's the next racquet coming out and you would expect them to be talking about it.
Not a trip down dinosaur racquet lane...
I've decided on the Speedport Blacks but i would still like to hear about the MG Prestiges....

shortstack
12-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I haven't even seen the latest VLOG and i don't think i'll bother either...
VERY DISSAPOINTED AND ANGRY that the new Microgel Prestiges weren't mentioned...
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Who the hell wants to hear about old school aluminium & wood/graphite racquets?
NOT IMPRESSED.

buddy...angry? It's a video blog, on a tennis retail site. How do you know there aren't other people out there who want to see this racquet? I for one like the vintage racquets. Chris and the TW crew, keep up the great work.

jayserinos99
12-29-2007, 03:18 AM
It's a clip from a Breakestra track.

Chris, TW.

I didn't know about this band until I did some research on them...good stuff. So they use the breaks from beats (hence the name) and that's their music...

Actually I first remembered the name of the beat because of a hip-hop song from the early 90s...from the Artifacts called "Wrong Side of the Tracks" which took the sample from 9th Creation.

HyperHorse
12-29-2007, 04:44 PM
I can't believe no1 else shares my sentiments...
Worst VLOG in TW history...
Shame Chris, SHAME!!!!
You made me wait a whole damn week and you couldn't even talk about the new MG Prestige!!!
Save this crap about older racquets for another section, imho.

StealthGnome
12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
imho.

*snickers* Great job with the Vlog! The flashback was trippy. :shock: Loved the hair!

caesar66
12-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Shame Chris, SHAME!!!!
You made me wait a whole damn week and you couldn't even talk about the new MG Prestige!!!

Feedback from the boards seemed to be the reason they brought back the vintage racquets, and many people on the boards still like to hear about the vintage sticks. I'm sure they'll talk about the prestige as soon as they have all their ducks in a row, they aren't going to withhold any information on purpose.

Sixpointone
12-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Count me in amongst those who really enjoyed this Blog, and all the work that goes into each one of them.

Happy Holidays to Chris and everyone else at Tennis Warehouse!

shortstack
12-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Shame Chris, SHAME!!!!

They don't HAVE to have the VLOGs on the site. Though I suppose if they took them down you'd complain about that too.

I'm sure they'll talk about the prestige as soon as they have all their ducks in a row, they aren't going to withhold any information on purpose.

Good point caesar66.

I also want to say as well that the old film effects were pretty cool. Happy New Year TW Staff!

federer envies me
12-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Shame Chris, SHAME!!!!

jeese get over it!!!!!! it just a frickin raquet

TW Staff
12-31-2007, 08:22 AM
We will include the MicroGEL Prestige racquets once we can put them on the site (which happens to be this week). Hold your (hyper) Horses and you'll get what you want.

Happy New Year,
Chris, TW.