PDA

View Full Version : Small orders (grips, strings, etc.)

racquet_jedi
01-03-2008, 04:20 PM
If you order is fairly small, should you expect the same kind of box that's left on your porch, or would it show up in your mailbox?

TW Staff
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Well, it depends on what your exact order is. If its just a couple packs of string and a couple grips, we can ship it First Class Mail, which would arrive in your mailbox. One you have figured out your order, please give us a call, and we can inform you what your shipping options are. 1-800-883-6647

Jason, TW

Azzurri
01-04-2008, 08:17 AM
^^^ unless you order Natural Gut. I ordered 2 packs (thats it) and asked for fst class mail and was told by the CSR it could not be shipped in that manner because of the type of string, it had to go UPS. I did not argue, but it made no sense to me. The string is vacuumed packed. Besides that, it took 13 days to get to me anyway....I was a tad annoyed to say the least (made order on 11/13 and did not get until 11/26).

jorel
01-04-2008, 09:10 AM
^^^ unless you order Natural Gut. I ordered 2 packs (thats it) and asked for fst class mail and was told by the CSR it could not be shipped in that manner because of the type of string, it had to go UPS. I did not argue, but it made no sense to me. The string is vacuumed packed. Besides that, it took 13 days to get to me anyway....I was a tad annoyed to say the least (made order on 11/13 and did not get until 11/26).

ups goes out in a box... usps is usually shipped in an envelope... the strings can get bent easily

jorel
01-04-2008, 09:13 AM
as a side... i once shipped a racquet through usps using two priority boxes made into one box... for some reason the boxes fell apart and the post office delilvered one empty side of the box with the tracking number on it.......

nice

Azzurri
01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
ups goes out in a box... usps is usually shipped in an envelope... the strings can get bent easily

Nope! The string came in an envelope. It was the plastic type envelope...no box! I have gotten many iems shipped through UPS and were not in a box.

I always put the 2 priority boxes together and use heavy amounts of packing tape in the middle just in case. I can't believe they delivered the one box...I assume the racquet never made it?

jorel
01-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Nope! The string came in an envelope. It was the plastic type envelope...no box! I have gotten many iems shipped through UPS and were not in a box.

I always put the 2 priority boxes together and use heavy amounts of packing tape in the middle just in case. I can't believe they delivered the one box...I assume the racquet never made it?

nope

thats strange.. all my ups products from TW always come in a small box

Azzurri
01-06-2008, 08:54 AM
nope

thats strange.. all my ups products from TW always come in a small box

I have gotten thse platsic type bags from UPS a few times when ordering clothes mostly.