PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Day Air Shipping

Spatula
01-04-2008, 06:18 AM
How do you count the days exactly? I ordered a racquet on the 30th of December, it was processed and shipper was notified on the 31st. Obviously the 1st is a down day and doesn't apply. Ships on the 2nd and recieve on the 3rd. Does that sound about right?

Its out for delivery today, techincally 3 days. I'm fine with it, but I was just curious if I misunderstood the 2nd day shipping. Thanks!

TW Staff
01-04-2008, 06:39 AM
The 30th was a Sunday. Weekends do not count as a ship day. So it processed on Monday, and shipped that day. Tuesday was a holiday so that doesn't count as a ship day. So your first day of shipping was Wednesday, second day would be Thursday the 3rd. Hence 2nd day. (The day it ships does not count as a ship day. Also keep in mind that weekends and holidays do not count as ship days either.) One other thing to consider is the time of day you order. For Tennis Warehouse, if you order after 11am pst, it may not process/ship until the following day. Hope that clears it up for you.

Sounds like your order should have been there Thursday, so if it's scheduled for today, you may want to call our customer service department, and if this is the case, they should be happy to refund you the 2nd day air shipping fee, since it didn't make it in the time it was supposed to. They will be better able to tell by actually looking at the order.

Spencer, TW.