PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tennis Tutor Prolite Ball Machine

Rain
01-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Greetings. I am selling my Tennis Tutor Prolite Ball Machine, which includes the original "Smartcharger", which was originally an optional equipment. The "smartcharger" allows you to leave the machine plugged in all day without overcharging the battery.

The machine has been lightly used and has been on court about two dozen times total. It's been stored in a closed garage so there is no unreasonable wear and tear. There are no scratches or damage of any kind and is as close to being in mint condition as it can be without actually being brand new.

Asking price is $400 plus actual shipping. Or if you are located in southern California, local pickup is an option too. The reason I am selling the machine is that I don't have time to use it much anymore due to work. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for details as this is the place I originally purchased it from: http://www.sportstutor.com/ I can also provide actual photos of the machine.

Please email me at jliaw@earthlink.net for details or reply to this post. For reference, please see the feedback left for me on 12/21/05 by Michael Lee (mclee025), which was a relatively high dollar value transaction, as well.

Thank you.

Rain
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Greetings. Price has been reduced to $370 plus shipping. Or if picking up locally, no extra charge. Thanks.

siata94
01-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Hi Rain,

sent you email yesterday, haven't heard back from you.
My kids want it, consider it sold.

I'm in Socal can pickup. Thanks,

pls email expy98@gmail.com

mhayter
02-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Did you sell your machine?

north4t
03-02-2008, 07:58 PM
is this still available

siata94
03-03-2008, 09:56 AM
since Rain did not reply to this... it has been sold to me since Jan.

Radical_player
03-07-2008, 05:43 PM
nothing more irritating when you want something and the seller doesn't reply

zedek
08-19-2010, 11:22 AM
do you still have this? email me at cupiddelocke7@sbcglobal.net. tried emailing you but received a failure notice.