PDA

View Full Version : Hit the blade tour + kpro tour

julianoz
01-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Very nice accuracy, so so spin (to be expected), nice heft to it but not nearly as heavy or demanding as the k90. Served just like the nblade but a little heavier ball. I did notice it flexed a little too much and got pushed around at the net at times against hard shots. That said i just hit with it on a ball machine. I liked the kpro tour more, which was soo comfortable and smooth. Big spin with this racket too. Great all around frame. Stability was higher than the what the weight would suggest.

tomuchskillz
01-04-2008, 06:15 PM
so is there a major difference between nblade n the kblade tour??

julianoz
01-04-2008, 06:35 PM
tour is heavier and to me felt flexier than the nblade, less pop as well. I wish they made it heavier but kept 98 inches. Making it smaller is unecessary IMO because the 98 had great control, so why mess with that?

racquet_jedi
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
They're trying to lure Head Prestige Mid players into switching to the K-Blade Tour...:wink:

Although, if not a lot of them switched to the Prostaff ROK 93, (at least to my knowledge) I don't see why it would work a second time...

tomuchskillz
01-04-2008, 06:50 PM
tour is heavier and to me felt flexier than the nblade, less pop as well. I wish they made it heavier but kept 98 inches. Making it smaller is unecessary IMO because the 98 had great control, so why mess with that?

thnks(10char)

roller~
01-04-2008, 07:24 PM
So.. Waiting for k-pro tour & k-blade 98.

yakko
01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
So wait no more,go and get it.....Hell, get 5....
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCWILSON-KBLD98.html

If you know how to play, you can play with a shovel.

fujitsu77
01-05-2008, 05:50 PM
They're trying to lure Head Prestige Mid players into switching to the K-Blade Tour...:wink:

Although, if not a lot of them switched to the Prostaff ROK 93, (at least to my knowledge) I don't see why it would work a second time...

Yeah lol, I doubt that's gonna turn out for wilson

KFwinds
01-06-2008, 08:10 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that KBlade Tour might = Wilson ROK...

A guy at my club picked up a Wilson ROK in a clearance bin for $15, and found out when he took it to the court that it probably wasn't worth that much ;)

Stannie
01-06-2008, 09:43 AM
I just down-graded from the nblade to the ROK...I'm pretty happy about the switch. I'm still waiting to demo the kBlade Tour...

TriggerHappy
01-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Most surprising thing for me was that the KPro Tour had a listed swing weight of only 300 on TW site, does it really swing that light ?

julianoz
01-06-2008, 11:41 AM
no it felt like it was around 11.8 ounces. Felt pretty heavy and very solid/stable.

drakulie
01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
^^^ I haven't hit with it, but did pick it up and swing it at a store over the weekend. Defnitiely felt like it has a lot of heft.