PDA

View Full Version : New Princes

baselinerT
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I think the new tours are scams because it looks exactly the same except it now has some kind of flashy paintjob. So, to buy or not to buy?

racquet_jedi
01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
One has 16 mains, the other has 18 mains, some people like 16, some like 18...

baselinerT
01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
i think it's only worth getting if you're getting the pro tour then.

Alexio92
01-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Well its no different than babolat's new aero cortex's. Same shape, just slightly different in different areas.

baselinerT
01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Well its no different than babolat's new aero cortex's. Same shape, just slightly different in different areas.

You seem to use the tours, are you going to buy the new ones?

P8ntballa
01-06-2008, 05:14 PM
The tour line (sp tour, Ozone tour, and o3 tour) is good everything else is OK

Nerub
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Well, I've been waiting for an official 18x20 string pattern version of the O3 tour that's heavier, and finally it has arrived in the form of the Ozone Pro Tour, can't wait to test it along with the Kblade Tour. Now that you mention it though, the specs of the regular ozone tour is quite similar to the Midplus version of the O3 tour, that being said there is also the similarity between the Kblade and RoK specs as I've read in another post so I guess they are pretty much on the same boat.

baselinerT
01-07-2008, 10:22 AM
the companies really know how to make money.

Chauvalito
01-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Well, I've been waiting for an official 18x20 string pattern version of the O3 tour that's heavier, and finally it has arrived in the form of the Ozone Pro Tour, can't wait to test it along with the Kblade Tour. Now that you mention it though, the specs of the regular ozone tour is quite similar to the Midplus version of the O3 tour, that being said there is also the similarity between the Kblade and RoK specs as I've read in another post so I guess they are pretty much on the same boat.

I think a lot of us have been waiting for an 18x20 O3 racket. I am looking froward to play testing as well.

The ozone pro tour is over 12 oz, 100 sq inches and still has a swingweight in the 320's which is pretty accessible for most advanced players.

Chauvalito
01-07-2008, 10:30 AM
The kblade and the rok are most likely different enough to be considered seperate rackets.

i really think wilson is aiming squarely at the prestige mid, and with the success of the nblade on the pro tour and among recreational players they decided to take a shot at a mid.

The kblade tour (i have hit with it) is a scaled down nblade, so many of the same positive characteristics associated with the k/nblade will be present.

Alexio92
01-07-2008, 10:39 AM
You seem to use the tours, are you going to buy the new ones?

I am going to demo the pro tour, the other one is exactly the same.

bluetrain4
01-07-2008, 10:42 AM
The big difference for me is that the Pro Tour is stiffer in addition to having the denser stringbed. It's not huge difference, but noticable.

I'm really interested in trying the Ozone Pro Tour along with the new Microgel prestige.