PDA

View Full Version : Head Microgel Prestige grip shape?

VikingSamurai
01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I am looking to find out if the new Head microgel Prestige grip shapes are a little more rounder than previous models?.. I currently use the LM Prestige mid, and have never liked the grip shape.. Also, my wife wants to get the MG Radical, and is interested in what the grip shape is on that also..

TheSnowMan
01-05-2008, 09:34 PM
They aren't rounder

VikingSamurai
01-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Ok, thanks.. Customizing the palett it will have to be..

Muffin Man
01-06-2008, 05:25 AM
looking at the rpny website it looks like roman has finally started making pallets for head racquets that are more wilson shaped. i'm assuming it is a cheaper option than when i had my mg radicals customized with a molded wilson shaped handle.

i haven't looked into the pricing but if anyone does...please post.

fujitsu77
01-06-2008, 07:10 AM
looking at the rpny website it looks like roman has finally started making pallets for head racquets that are more wilson shaped. i'm assuming it is a cheaper option than when i had my mg radicals customized with a molded wilson shaped handle.

i haven't looked into the pricing but if anyone does...please post.

I heard somewhere that it's around $40, but I am not sure. This really seemed pretty cheap to me, thought it would be really expensive.

grimmbomb21
01-06-2008, 08:38 AM
I heard somewhere that it's around $40, but I am not sure. This really seemed pretty cheap to me, thought it would be really expensive.

If you buy your racquet from him he changes the pallet for free. If you send in your racquet it will run you $40.

Muffin Man
01-06-2008, 08:43 AM
it cost $85 for a molded handle. which also added about 10 grams of weight. half the price and much easier to customize the weight and balance makes the new pallets look like a good idea for my next round of rqts. thanks for the info.