PDA

View Full Version : Rare Pro Staff 6.1 OS

kenshireen
01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
This is a rare ps 6.1 OS which is standard length... What makes it rare if that Wilson stamped 95 sq inches on one side of the head and 110 sq inches on the other... The racket has a brand new gamma grip and brand new gosen 17g string 60lbs.

Condition wise I would say a solid 8/10. There is a 2-3 inch piece of headquard that has been removed from the top of the hoop by structurally the racket looks good and is very solid. It weights 12.2 ounces strung.

This would probably be a great collectors racket but I must admit it plays great with tremendous power.. It's just a bit too heavy for my old arms.

I will accept the "best offer" since I do not know what this is worth. Please post your offer on the board so that others can see. Pictures can be sent privately..

ken
kschw9883@bellsouth.net

tuan3456
01-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi, I am interested in the 95 sq in,
Is that $50 shipped work for you?

KBADPAT
01-11-2008, 07:36 PM
This is a rare ps 6.1 OS which is standard length... What makes it rare if that Wilson stamped 95 sq inches on one side of the head and 110 sq inches on the other... The racket has a brand new gamma grip and brand new gosen 17g string 60lbs.

Condition wise I would say a solid 8/10. There is a 2-3 inch piece of headquard that has been removed from the top of the hoop by structurally the racket looks good and is very solid. It weights 12.2 ounces strung.

This would probably be a great collectors racket but I must admit it plays great with tremendous power.. It's just a bit too heavy for my old arms.

I will accept the "best offer" since I do not know what this is worth. Please post your offer on the board so that others can see. Pictures can be sent privately..

ken
kschw9883@bellsouth.net

Post some images if possible...

Andrei