PDA

View Full Version : Snauwaert Mid Fibre Wood Composite (Meso Superlight)

Virginia
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I've just bought the Snauwaert Mid Fibre Wood Composite (Meso Superlight) and am hoping you can give me some info on it. It's in brand new, never strung, never seen a court condition and has a head size of approx 85 sq in. It has the specs engraved on the handle - 3 345 330 (grip size, static weight and balance I believe).

I'm interested to know exactly what "wood composite" means - is it fibreglass reinforced around the hoop similar to the Maxply McEnroe or something like that?

What string tension would you recommend?

I also have the Snauwaert Graphite-Pro Gerulaitis autograph (I got them at the same time) - same condition (brand new, never strung), so I'm drooling over this as well! Specs 3 350 305.

Virginia
01-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Bumpity bump :)

daveyboy
01-27-2008, 07:18 PM
I'll buy both of those from you, e-mail me at nightandday4@yahoo.com

Virginia
01-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Ha ha, in your dreams - I just hit with the Graphite-Pro today and it's like "Why do I even bother withanything bigger than an 85"! This racquet is just so manoeverable, it's insane. Big sweet spot as well. And no grommets.

daveyboy
01-28-2008, 09:51 PM
You can keep the graphite pro, I've got one already. Its the Meso-fibre I'm interested in....

plasma
10-17-2008, 08:58 PM
hey virginia,
beautiful racquets, I just got a snauwaert dyno and the head looks squareish, about 80, put it up to my r22 and it was much smaller (yay)can wait to string it up, let's keep the snauwaert thing between us, ok, the others don't have to know virginia, they don't have to know...shhh...shh!

Virginia
10-18-2008, 02:28 AM
Hey plasma - good idea! You just woke up this sleeping thread - nice!

Snauwaerts are greatly under-rated I think - they are superb racquets. I now have a Dyno as well - they are nice, aren't they. Maybe we should start a Snauwaert club. ;)

SirBlend12
10-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey plasma - good idea! You just woke up this sleeping thread - nice!

Snauwaerts are greatly under-rated I think - they are superb racquets. I now have a Dyno as well - they are nice, aren't they. Maybe we should start a Snauwaert club. ;)

I second this and move to strike!