PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Paul and Souse In Retail

CivicLx
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Not sure if I spelled Souse right, but anyway, I came down yesterday and ordered some stuff and they were really helpful. I've been helped by Paul a few times and he's always been really friendly and willing to answer any questions I had, no matter how dumb they may have sounded:)

one question though; I was planning on checking out the men's spring global power crew. I was on your computer looking at the new nike lineup and I see that it was due on the 11th. I never keep track of the date anymore so I just figured it was a week away, but I see that today is the 11th, so my question is, would you guys have been able to sell any of this new nike stuff yesterday if i had asked?

I'm quite happy with what i did buy though and thanks again Paul and Souse:)

TW Staff
01-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Thank you. I will pass on your comments to Paul and Soo Se.

We probably wouldn't have been able to sell the new Nike apparel yesterday. The date shown (the 11th) is just an estimate of when we'd be receiving the products. After that, we would need to scan them in, bin them, etc.

Hope to see you in our retail store again .

Jason, TW

CivicLx
01-11-2008, 09:54 PM
no problem. i thought you might have had them in stock but just hadn't put them out or something. thanks again:)