PDA

View Full Version : hard thoart gorment

J-lob
01-12-2008, 02:09 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hard thoart gorment fell into a drain and don't even ask how that happened. I wanna ask if anyone knows how i can get another one????????i looked through prince's site and can't find anything on replacing my hard throat gorment.

YULitle
01-12-2008, 04:33 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hard thoart gorment fell into a drain and don't even ask how that happened. I wanna ask if anyone knows how i can get another one????????i looked through prince's site and can't find anything on replacing my hard throat gorment.

Just call or email Prince customer service, they may send you a new one for free.

PBODY99
01-12-2008, 08:23 AM
A replacement grommet kit for the model you are using will have the piece you need. as you seldom need the to replace this bit, you can ask the local pro shop you frequent to install just that piece when they do your restringing or order the correct one from your string supplier.

tennisdarren
01-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Is it a drain in your house? Can you remove the trap and retrieve it?

thundaga
01-12-2008, 07:04 PM
thats terrible luck... and terrible spelling.